INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
T
No he isn't.... And no girlfriend anymore either..... Just just retired as an undefeated MMA fighter.... Now he's a fishing guide..... And does fishing shows and is headed to Alaska to guide for the summer...... He was a very troubled kid just a few years back
Drinking.... Jail.... Changed it around...... Doing great I'm proud to know him....
Thats awesome! Glad to hear it, so many cant get turned around

Hey Chaos..... I got my butt kicked today.... My partner showed up with a $1500 Custom Rod and reel. Another About another $1200 on clothes, waders, and wading boots..... He's 27 with no fear of fast cold deep Water.... I had hip waders...... And don't like getting swept down river....... Wheezing the whole way. Anyway he caught 14.....I hooked 4...., and caught a bunch of suckers....I couldn't get to where the fish were...... But I'm gonna have him go help me get some of those extreme waders he had.
... With my shoulder so bad I can't wear chest waders..... These are almost like a suit. This kid is also starting a custom fishing rod company with s big local business man...i was totally outclassed....

Phil my friends you are in a class of your own! Don't let anyone with some fancy clothing and some extra bucks to tell you otherwise!

Battery is almost dead so I wish you all a good night and hope to not have to catch up too badly in the am

Sweet Dreams!!

So my rooster is still alive. His eye cleared up a bit. I am going to wash it with saline and then put some vetericyn ophthalmic gel in his eye...sound like a good plan. I posted a few pages back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom