INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Chaos..... I got my butt kicked today.... My partner showed up with a $1500 Custom Rod and reel. Another About another $1200 on clothes, waders, and wading boots..... He's 27 with no fear of fast cold deep Water.... I had hip waders...... And don't like getting swept down river....... Wheezing the whole way. Anyway he caught 14.....I hooked 4...., and caught a bunch of suckers....I couldn't get to where the fish were...... But I'm gonna have him go help me get some of those extreme waders he had.
... With my shoulder so bad I can't wear chest waders..... These are almost like a suit. This kid is also starting a custom fishing rod company with s big local business man...i was totally outclassed....
I hope you had fun anyway!
@Sally Sunshine Yes, that is the purpose of a farrowing crate. I built a shed with sides they could escape into, but I don't have any way to force her to use it.

So no suggestions on what type or age of bird to make my test bird with the two boys at the end of my almost twelve week old CCL cockerels quarantine?
Anyone know which thread to ask on?

So no suggestions on what type or age of bird to make my test bird with the two boys at the end of my almost twelve week old CCL cockerels quarantine?
Anyone know which thread to ask on?

I old think a similarly aged/sized cockerel or slightly older or bigger bird since it's 2 on 1.

I old think a similarly aged/sized cockerel or slightly older or bigger bird since it's 2 on 1.
I don't have any cockerels near that age, though I do have some March first meat cockerels. That might be a good choice since if they have anything, it would not be a big loss for me.
I can't risk my January 21 Welsummer cockerel since I am regrowing a flock, I don't have anything older except my seven hens from my Christmas hatch. I won't risk those except the mean white hen. I would fear for the boys with her.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom