INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And cigs helped to dull the appetite for the K rations.

I'd demand my money back, right after you tell them that you know necropsies are free in CA.

We never got leave in basic. Occasionally they'd give us a Sunday afternoon off to go to the show.
Ok,I called UC Davis SB and they said they didn't get any animals from the vet. So, I called the vet back. They put me on hold for 15 minutes and came back and said the vet did have results and would be calling me. Ok, maybe they didn't send it under the office name.

I'll give them credit, they called about 10 minutes later. I probably should have asked him to forward the email. He said there was some pus material in the yolk sac, but it said that most likely wasn't the cause of death and that it didn't look like it would spread to others in the flock.

He said he got that email today. (I don't believe that). He said he will call when he gets more info.

What would cause puss in the yolk sac?

@DwayneNLiz

Was trying to reply in a quote but I kept losing it. Truck is a 01 Ram 1500. The plan was a simple seal replacement that turned into seals and bearings. Eventually progressed to a complete rear end rebuild. Pinion gear has chunks missing from the teeth. If I had known from the get go I would have prbly opted to replace versus rebuild. Cost would have been comparable but replacing would have been quicker I'm sure.
That's too bad, Dodge is hard to find parts for too and the ones you do find tend to be overpriced

Thanks for the link... I don't know enough about fatty liver disease, but maybe? I'll start a thread and post the other pictures there, then maybe you and others can comment?

-Kathy
Would love to try, don't know much

So we'd both be useless?
big_smile.png
off only 6 beers? Lightweight

Missed the condoms and cigs both. Heard stories about both though. condoms were to cover rifle barrels in field conditions and cigs were because smoking was socially acceptable and expected during those times.
There were lots of rifles covered, but mostly during leave...
hide.gif
No...you didn't really go there, did you?
hide.gif
gig.gif

oh yes he did
Well... yeah. Liz started it when she said smoking was socially acceptable and expected. I had no choice at that point!
idunno.gif

Naturally.

Nice catch!
lau.gif

And neither one of you caught that I called Nathan Liz...
roll.png

(I didn't either until I looked at the screen name)
hide.gif

I did
I figured you were blaming the actual Liz and not the Nathan.

was wondering why i got blamed
idunno.gif

That's what deductive reasoning will get you...
lau.gif

Its ok
big_smile.png

Ok,I called UC Davis SB and they said they didn't get any animals from the vet. So, I called the vet back. They put me on hold for 15 minutes and came back and said the vet did have results and would be calling me. Ok, maybe they didn't send it under the office name.

I'll give them credit, they called about 10 minutes later. I probably should have asked him to forward the email. He said there was some pus material in the yolk sac, but it said that most likely wasn't the cause of death and that it didn't look like it would spread to others in the flock.

He said he got that email today. (I don't believe that). He said he will call when he gets more info.

Glad you are starting to get some info

Ok,I called UC Davis SB and they said they didn't get any animals from the vet.  So, I called the vet back.  They put me on hold for 15 minutes and came back and said the vet did have results and would be calling me.  Ok, maybe they didn't send it under the office name.  

I'll give them credit, they called about 10 minutes later.  I probably should have asked him to forward the email.   He said there was some pus material in the yolk sac, but it said that most likely wasn't the cause of death and that it didn't look like it would spread to others in the flock.  

He said he got that email today.  (I don't believe that).  He said he will call when he gets more info.

trust but verify. seems like for $189?? I think that was the total you said. I would expect more explanation than a simple phone call. I'd prefer a copy of the report to review myself. Might not understand it all but that's what Google and the smart people here will help with.

Unfortunately i was never in the service, tried but they wouldn't take me. 'Terminal" illness

We keep MREs in our house in case of power outages that last forever and for the zombie apocalypse

That's too bad, Dodge is hard to find parts for too and the ones you do find tend to be overpriced

Would love to try, don't know much

off only 6 beers? Lightweight

oh yes he did

I did

was wondering why i got blamed
idunno.gif

Its ok
big_smile.png

Glad you are starting to get some info
Oh I thought you were talking about cases not singles
big_smile.png
You got blamed because you seemed like the next best candidate
lau.gif

Quote: How old was the chick? By day ten they are supposed to absorb their yolks, so for some reason your's did not. Sally has a great article on "mushy chick disease", so I'd read that. If they did their job, they will send samples off for cultures and sensitivity testing, but those will take a few more days.

I found some useful info here:

-Kathy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom