INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@MotorcycleChick

Happy-birthday-gif.gif

happy-birthday-minions-gif-5.jpg

crazy-kid-birthday-gif.gif

tumblr_mp2m7gojDa1s8njeuo1_1280.gif
Is that a fact, now? Happy Birthday, Abi. Planning anything special, or is just another day in Paradise?

Keep an eye out for the neighbours guineas. Not sure if they'll beat up a duckling but I wouldn't put it past them. I've got several chickens that are smart enough to escape out of the run but to stupid to get back in.

Now, how the heck did you remember the guineas? The ducklings were out yesterday when they came around. The ducks were nearby. They might have been protecting the lings or it could have been coincidence. Regardless,, the noise level of Steven Tyler and Jojo is enough to get me out there to shoo them away.

Now, how the heck did you remember the guineas? The ducklings were out yesterday when they came around. The ducks were nearby. They might have been protecting the lings or it could have been coincidence. Regardless,, the noise level of Steven Tyler and Jojo is enough to get me out there to shoo them away.

The same way I remember other things. Why, was I supposed to forget about them?

Yes there is something inherently wrong with that. Get much accomplished on the coop reconstruction?
Like I was telling Daxi last night, I need to put corner molding on and put a roof on it yet. Still got to get it up off the ground & level yet. Forgot that little detail, so I'll have to break it down again; too heavy to lift w/o help. Other than that, just minor details 'til she's good to go.

Like I was telling Daxi last night, I need to put corner molding on and put a roof on it yet. Still got to get it up off the ground & level yet. Forgot that little detail, so I'll have to break it down again; too heavy to lift w/o help. Other than that, just minor details 'til she's good to go.
thumbsup.gif
I don't think any of my coops are completely level.

I gave up on the duckling wall this morning. Some of the older chicks had found their way into the pen somehow. Apparently, they are small enough to get in, but too dumb to get out. I have everything open for the ducklings to come outside when they want to. I will just have to make sure I check on them several times today. I don't see there being an issue with them being out and free.
You sure they aren't part chicken?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom