INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted the candler because it was old and looked cool. I tried it and it doesn't seem to work very well. The leather gasket the egg sits on is dry and hard so it doesn't properly seal to the egg. It has a standard bulb that seems to be to dim and gets to hot. What can I put on the gasket to soften it up and still be "egg safe"?. Should I invest in a really bright LED bulb for it?

Did you know that the childrens song Ring around the Rosie is actually a song about the black plague? Yea creepy.
Yep. Very creepy. :/
Anybody want to BUY a male chicken that lays eggs? Found this ad on craigslist.:lau
Chicken For Sale - $20 (Peters Township)

01010_gbv8cUqBvRn_600x450.jpg
One healthy male chicken. I found this on the side of the road and took it to the vet. No diseases and perfectly healthy. Lays great, large eggs.
MINE!!!!!
Pretty bird. Know what breed he's mostly from? Saw an article on AOL yesterday (so it must be true) about a kitten in a UK shelter that has Male & Female plumbing.
EE. Morning, Y'all! :frow Happy birthday @MotorcycleChick!!

The guineas are out of their yard, but not in mine. The ducklings were lounging by the water (and one in it). They are still mad that I made them go to bed last night. I went to change the water, and they walked into the run.

I wanted the candler because it was old and looked cool. I tried it and it doesn't seem to work very well. The leather gasket the egg sits on is dry and hard so it doesn't properly seal to the egg. It has a standard bulb that seems to be to dim and gets to hot. What can I put on the gasket to soften it up and still be "egg safe"?. Should I invest in a really bright LED bulb for it?
Drop by your local Tandy Leather store, or find them online, and get something called Carnuba Cream; soften that leather right up.

@MotorcycleChick
Happy Birthday

happy-birthday-d_o_366109.gif

funny-gif-birthday-boy-blow-candles.gif

funny-gif-girl-birthday-cake-candles.gif

lau.gif
Only the first one where you are wishing I would catch fire is showing.

My coops are all elevated to keep the critters out as well.

Sounds like you need more coffee if you thought it but didn't think it.
LOL! Thinking it, but not saying it. I was on my phone at the time. Too much too early.

My eyes musta got wrapped around my eye teeth & I couldn't see what I was typing..I thought the ducklings were the dummies.
See above. Too much, too early. Get more coffee, and you will be fine.
hugs.gif
And if my dog wearing Duckling's training pants is not amusing to you, say so.

Yep. Very creepy.
hmm.png

MINE!!!!!
EE.

Morning, Y'all!
frow.gif

Happy birthday @MotorcycleChick !!
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom