INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't count my chicks before they hatch, so to speak. I have a winner, too! Even took a video of it hatching out... lol!

#1!!!!

YAYYYYYY
wee.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
but I bet your post by 9 minutes!!!
tongue2.gif

OMG
love.gif

You could enter the pics for next years calander - for the December page

There you are!! Hi @Phage
hugs.gif
where are you hiding all the time!!!
I dont know where that is lol maybe I will take more... those are fuzzy my cell stinks for close ups!!! thank you!!

You did... and I concede. Either way... congratulations to both of us!!! YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ya.gif
I know right!! I am thrilled with just this one little chick! I dont care how many others hatch!!!! out of this OVERHEATED mess of a lucasfied bator!!
lau.gif

Seriously she or he, it doesnt matter because I see some cool spotting, oh geeezzz now we already know this chick is staying
th.gif
and overwintering in my house!!!!

On as a totally uniformed person reading a ton to get ready for my first attempt with the New Years hatch any advice?
Second, I gather it is bad, but I haven't found anywhere here why you can't help a pipped chick that seems to not finish hatching. So is it attachment related?

Good morning!!!!!! Guess who just had a 100 percent hatch!!!!!!!!!!!

Ayieee!!! Lucky you! Happy Happy Happy!

I know right!! I am thrilled with just this one little chick! I dont care how many others hatch!!!! out of this OVERHEATED mess of a lucasfied bator!! :lau
Seriously she or he, it doesnt matter because I see some cool spotting, oh geeezzz now we already know this chick is staying :th and overwintering in my house!!!!
,can't wait to see it all foofed up!
1f487.png
makes me wish someone close had Serama, you gave me the bug! Haha!

I know right!! I am thrilled with just this one little chick! I dont care how many others hatch!!!! out of this OVERHEATED mess of a lucasfied bator!!
lau.gif

Seriously she or he, it doesnt matter because I see some cool spotting, oh geeezzz now we already know this chick is staying
th.gif
and overwintering in my house!!!!
It must be a very special chick to be able to spend the winter inside your house... I am extremely happy for you, M'Lady!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom