INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
they have them in that state? dang  !!!  Mine is up for renewal this year

I had let my yearly permit expire. The lifetime permit is a much better deal. Indiana is the reason there is so much crime in Chicago according to Obama... If they just enforced the LAWS we would be better off. What he wants is to disarm the public... Anyone stupid enough to go to Paris and say that mass shootings only happen in the USA doesn't deserve any place in the discussion of personal protection or national security!

We lost one like that this year, only he had a white arrowhead between the ears

Sorry to hear that. We had to put our other one down in March of this year. He went too young. Got sick and spent a week at our farm vet having tests ran, etc. His kidneys ended up shutting down. We're still not sure if he got into something to drive that.

RIP Spud........

Last edited:
She's good getting really fat
Who is, CH? I hope you're not talking about anyone on this forum! If so you're about to get
smack.gif
'ed!!!

Sorry to hear that. We had to put our other one down in March of this year. He went too young. Got sick and spent a week at our farm vet having tests ran, etc. His kidneys ended up shutting down. We're still not sure if he got into something to drive that.

RIP Spud........
Ditto... RIP Spud.

My thermometer yes, my other one was broken in setting it up but we are going to the warm store tomorrow. I haven't done the hygrometer.
My humidity shows 45 right now
do you know to watch air cells and use humidity to control weight loss and humidity is NOT a set number? 45 may be too high... let me know if you need to understand this more a good hygrometer and calibrated is important

@CrazyChickLady7

Gator was slacking.....

love.gif

Last edited:

RIP Spud........
Any possibility he got hold of some antifreeze?

do you know to watch air cells and use humidity to control weight loss and humidity is NOT a set number? 45 may be too high... let me know if you need to understand this more a good hygrometer and calibrated is important

@CrazyChickLady7

:love

Yeah. The more humid it is the smaller the air sacs. The dryer it is the more fluid the egg contains. You want the air sac to grow as the chick does. I'll try to post pics of a couple of the eggs.

these are my eggs that I gathered today. It's getting bigger. We separated the boy and girl quail while we decide breeding groups. The problem is the quail egg on top came from the male quail pen. So now we need to figure out who the lone female is in the male pen. Poor girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom