INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hugs.gif
Sorry to hear that. If I get any eggs from mine before the end of the year and you get your bator for your anniversary I'll send you some.
i dont care what they say about you, thats sweet

celebrate.gif

Ahem! Abi turned off the Keurig days ago when she decided that if she was going to drink so much coffee, she may as well use the normal coffee machine. Abi has been distracted the last few days and keeps forgetting to set up the coffee maker. Abi isn't getting enough sleep to make coffee in the morning, so she has been dealing with iced coffee. Abi likes it hot in the morning. Really hot and steamy!
So cool your warmers, Abi isn't as ... Okay, yes I am!
wink.png
LOL
$_1.JPG
$_1.JPG

love.gif

Yeah, you guys are being too sweet. I am actually thinking I may be worthy of happiness. You had better stop before I do something really stupid.
only stupid thing would be disappearing again

DW asked me to clear the weeds out of the raised bed, so I was out there with a hoe yesterday, chopping away, when suddenly there were baby bunnies running everywhere; I'd gotten too close to their nest. I don't think I hit any of them, I hope. I gathered them all up, all four of them, and relocated them. Don't know if they'll survive, but they'll have a chance anyway.
aww bunnies!!!

Help,okay the broody hen that I posted about a while back that she was pooping on the eggs.I just came to check, and one egg was completely covered with poop.I white it off and cleaned the box and put new hay.will they still hatch.all of them where alive yesterday,today is day 18
Good luck!! meant to ask, any more pics of fun n funky chick??

BRB

Geesh...I hate cold showers!
tongue.png
but u obviously needed it LOL

I have to get working or I won't get anything done.

I hope you all have a Wonderful Day!

hugs.gif
frow.gif
Bye!!!

big_smile.png

Yes!
Bye, Squish squish!
what happened to you renaming him?

Should I alphabetize that section?
too much work too long

My hatchlings and hatchery chicks from the first week of March (and three February Lavender Orpingtons) made their first trip outside to free range yesterday. They were really happy, though I don't think all fifty came out. I have to get them more room and the meaties gone since the coop and run are for 21 LF.

My hatchlings and hatchery chicks from the first week of March (and three February Lavender Orpingtons) made their first trip outside to free range yesterday. They were really happy, though I don't think all fifty came out. I have to get them more room and the meaties gone since the coop and run are for 21 LF.
Good looking group ya got there.

they look very happy!

I know my siding is funny, but I got the siding for an 8x10 shed from Lowes, and made it work for mine, but there was two patterns. I paid $25 for the shed without hardware and then sold the frame for $25. Free siding! Heck it is a coop after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom