INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know my siding is funny, but I got the siding for an 8x10 shed from Lowes, and made it work for mine, but there was two patterns. I paid $25 for the shed without hardware and then sold the frame for $25. Free siding! Heck it is a coop after all.
That's why I try to buy only the cull lumber from HD it's 70% off and it's for a bunch of chickens........they don't need the expensive stuff.

I know my siding is funny, but I got the siding for an 8x10 shed from Lowes, and made it work for mine, but there was two patterns. I paid $25 for the shed without hardware and then sold the frame for $25. Free siding! Heck it is a coop after all.
Good Deal

Hey! Whatever works, right?
1st chicken that complains goes in the casserole

That's why I try to buy only the cull lumber from HD it's 70% off and it's for a bunch of chickens........they don't need the expensive stuff.
I agree the plywood on my new one was half off because it was a bit warped. I was cutting it up for a coop so it worked for me. A lot of it is done with scrap I have collected, four foot 2x4's that I get free from work(scrap from truck and rail car supports), I did but the 4x4's, two 2x6's, and most of the rafters.
My friend who builds can't stand it, but I say it is a coop not The Tajmahal.

I agree the plywood on my new one was half off because it was a bit warped. I was cutting it up for a coop so it worked for me. A lot of it is done with scrap I have collected, four foot 2x4's that I get free from work(scrap from truck and rail car supports), I did but the 4x4's, two 2x6's, and most of the rafters.
My friend who builds can't stand it, but I say it is a coop not The Tajmahal.
Tell your friend if they want to buy the materials you'll be happy to use them
lol.png

big_smile.png

Here are a couple pics of my homemade bator.
I hope they uploaded correctly, lol! My brother wired everything up for me. This is my second batch to hatch out. The first one was with a Styrofoam cooler with no thermostat. I had a 50% hatch rate. I'm addicted now!
@Nannie B VERY NICE!!! If you still have too much variance, a few suggestions..... you can move the fan back more so it blows just a bit in front of the lights and a bit more under them, this will send the heat all around better, ALSO SEE BELOW NOTES>>>>>>> not sure of the location of your sensor?

s-l1600.jpg

STC-1000 Digital Temperature Controller Thermostat w/ Sensor AC 110V Ebay CLICK HERE
Wiring diagrams for the STC1000 CLICK HERE, CLICK HERE & CLICK HERE
STC Product Manual 121k .pdf file
Quote:
Docooler
00ae.png
Digital Temperature Controller Thermocouple with Sensor
CLICK HERE

Should I alphabetize that section?

Yup!
i dont care what they say about you, thats sweet

:celebrate

LOL 
%24_1.JPG
%24_1.JPG

only stupid thing would be disappearing again

aww bunnies!!!

Good luck!! meant to ask, any more pics of fun n funky chick??

but u obviously needed it LOL

Bye!!!

what happened to you renaming him?

too much work too long

Thanks, but their coffee stinks. I have the mug.
I won't intentionally disappear.
I forget what else.
Usually do after talking to Abi for any length of time. ;)

LOL! Hey!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom