INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is all the incubating going for everyone? (I'm too lazy to read through the 1548 posts I missed)

I can't help it, I have to ask it...

You are asking how hatching is going? On this thread? On a Sat. night??

Well, in case you missed out on my announcement, I had 10 out of 14 that went into lock down hatch. Marans, OE's, one single SBEL, and a Paint silkie for a friend.
Just a couple of photos.

These are the eggs I had for breakfast. Is the one on the left fertile?

I can't help it, I have to ask it... You are asking how hatching is going? On this thread? On a Sat. night?? Well, in case you missed out on my announcement, I had 10 out of 14 that went into lock down hatch. Marans, OE's, one single SBEL, and a Paint silkie for a friend. Just a couple of photos.
Congrats

I can't help it, I have to ask it...

You are asking how hatching is going? On this thread? On a Sat. night??

Well, in case you missed out on my announcement, I had 10 out of 14 that went into lock down hatch. Marans, OE's, one single SBEL, and a Paint silkie for a friend.
Just a couple of photos.

HEY! we gave the update!!! there are chicks hatching and brewing and setting and pipping and zipping and that stuff!
roll.png

louly has chicks out in her nothingbator, amb is hatching, ma puce is hatching, we all have eggs brewing or we talking about them a little at times.... and all that... and I may have missed a few... but I am allowed to forget some stuff since bubbles messed up my notes and I thank her for that cause now I have a good excuse! thanks bubs love you girl!!

One of these days I'll be a papa. The grandkids can learn the same life generations of their family have grew up on. We have been very fortunate and played our cards right and luckily enough to have the right hand. Rich? No way!!! Rich with family, yes. My kids all call this the party pad. We've tried to get our oldest 2 to move back home more than a few times. It's sad I know but we miss the messes and noise.

Love it! Sounds like the grandkids are going to have a blast at grandma and grandpa's house! I know the feeling of the empty nest syndrome. Just had our last one leave this yr. And that was after only having him back home for a few months after being gone for 2 yrs..now, he has a girl, I think we are getting close to having our 34 grandchild. Yes, I had him at a later time in life. Glad I did though!

Just lost a chick to one of my hens. She had attacked him once but he survived and was healing up well, so I set him and his momma up in their own part of the coop separated by bird netting stapled around a wood frame. Apparently she ripped it off the frame somehow because by the time I heard the commotion she was on mommas nest and the chick was ripped to shreds off to the side. Pretty shaken up about it, he was our only chick from our broody.

Sending you huge hugs.
hugs.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom