INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So cute!!!!

I feel bad for the dead one though, because he was the really small frail one, and she got in there and I almost dropped the chick I was holding. But I love all these guys. The first four are all pecki at food and water and are really curious. Our lil guard dog, our border collie, sits in front of them every chance she gets, hasn't moved for 2 hours.

Fyi..... Don't try to fry things when you are angry..... Burnt and blistered hands....
1f61e.png
OH NOOOOO you ok??

Took Some Pics of the little ones! The one in the middle is the newest addition. Made a tiny little grave in the back with the other graves of dogs, fish, parrots, and other animals. Poor guy that got killed by one of our dogs, I feel so bad, but He's got his own little place back there.
dawwwwwww how cutesies!! love that display!

Good advice! That goes hand-in-hand with don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things!
yesss.gif
old.gif

tongue.gif

Twas Sally that posted it, not me!
idunno.gif

Wow... sorry about the one that the doggie got. I hope these other beautiful chicks will help ease the pain! They're gorgeous! Love the collage. Might want to put a marker on that spot back there as a constant reminder for poochie so it'll know what it shouldn't do!!!    ;)

I actually felt a little bad for the dog once my mom got ahold of her... She's afraid even when she just hears her voice. She's gonna be bruised in the morning, no doubt.

The 6th chick that hatched was funny. My grandpa came over, and wanted to hold one of the eggs with a pip, and I saw one had started to zip, so I handed it to him, and a minute later it hatched in his hands lol. It was funny how shocked he was. He put it in the incubator and watched it for 20 minutes while talking to my mom. He loved it, but he doesn't want chickens because he has lots of peacocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom