INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
was outside freezing listening to someone complain workin on my journey and cleanin up dog poo and then supper was yums, I cooked the rest off the pork and made pull Sammys, then the puppies needed some more love and cleaning up, oh and KIDS KIDS KIDS, had to play WIii U with them and then HarmonyAnn wanted to make brownies, then after all that, I had a urge for shrimp n crab stuffed mushrooms giggle, I know what a combo right? So those are in the oven now!
Remember I DO WHUT I WANT!
bun.gif

AND I over flowed the one coolerbator until I get the other one dried with dirty dirty eggs! Never set eggs like this but what the heck, first time for everything. Oh but the double stackin has been done many times until first candle
lau.gif

FIRST TIME to set the new layers eggs from the next gen of LEGBAR!! If the last hatch from the new roo was sweet, I cant wait for these blues to hatch under him!
LOVEEE their blueeee eggiesssss

GEESH! I'm tired just from reading all you crammed into a single day. Fried mushrooms go with anything

I love blue eggs too. I need some more to hatch.........You love me.......

That is a &*^% ton of eggs for a coolerbator....
Are you just stickin a block underneath the sides to turn em>?

oh nooooooooooooo!!!

never do that, they would crack each other!!

I hand roll my eggs with my back palm real gentle like, and move them around every turn too, so rolling the back ones front and the fronts over to the side, when its full I do a clockwise rotation roll
lau.gif
AND I do rolling at least 9 times a day or more, I am ocd with that.

Would this be worth to buy.
I dont like that it has NO insulation at all, its just plastic, remember those temp swings? I cant tell what thermostat, but a good one should be more costly than that entire set up almost!

GEESH! I'm tired just from reading all you into a single day. Fried mushrooms go with anything
I know!! I just had two big caps! the lil onions were kinda not done right, but otherwise they were delish!

Howdy all....
Just got done listing some Bantam EE roosters and some pigeons and a golden pheasant on Craigslist... Hope to cut down on some that aren't pulling their weight! My feed bill is way out of hand!

Down to three of the shipped Serama eggs. They are due Saturday but my hopes aren't too high...Two are really bad saddle cells and none look as vibrant as the others from my own chickens that I set the same day.
I keep forgetting that I have a little Serama hen setting tight....On, I don't know how many eggs, plus a grape.....

My macaws are screaming as loud as they can outside so I need to run back out and give them nuts!

I'll check back in later!

I have soooo got to see what she hatches outta that grape!! :pop :gig

I had that exact incubator, my chicks just hatched a few days ago. I used shipped eggs and 11 out of the 13 eggs hatched! I kept the incubator in foam that it came in. The only problems I found was it was difficult to maintain the humidity and sometimes stuck a paper clip under the top so the humidity wouldn't go to high.

I had that exact incubator, my chicks just hatched a few days ago. I used shipped eggs and 11 out of the 13 eggs hatched! I kept the incubator in foam that it came in. The only problems I found was it was difficult to maintain the humidity and sometimes stuck a paper clip under the top so the humidity wouldn't go to high.
how thick was the foam? he had some serious temp flux for some reason in his bedroom. and then it still isnt over the top, I worry about that with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom