INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 14!!!!!!!    :yesss:     Guess whut??? Tomorrow is day 15!!!! Just think, you're going to be hatching your first eggs in less than a week!  :weee

Nah... haven't even bothered asking since I know what the answer will be. I'm still working on a place to put the last two hatches.   :th

If they hatch.... Readback a bit and see my candle update. (Or I can pull it for you?) Still having problems with scrambled yolks, you would swear these eggs were shipped! :barnie

:lau too bad, would have been fun.

Candle:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/...tures-of-a-complete-newbie/1270#post_16541100

Last edited:
Are those olive eggers or Easter eggers I love my EE rooster and his daughters are lay green eggs and are mixed with EE and Rhode Island Red and yet they are probably about the size of a serama but heavier
1f600.png
1f423.png
1f425.png
1f414.png

Last edited:
If they hatch.... Readback a bit and see my candle update. (Or I can pull it for you?) Still having problems with scrambled yolks, you would swear these eggs were shipped!
barnie.gif

lau.gif
too bad, would have been fun.
I remember seeing a post about scrambled yolks. I think I may have replied that it sounds like either a bacterial infection or rough handling. Can't remember if you said they were shipped, donated, yours, or a combination.

I remember seeing a post about scrambled yolks. I think I may have replied that it sounds like either a bacterial infection or rough handling. Can't remember if you said they were shipped, donated, yours, or a combination. 

Yep. All mine, and handled with care from the time they were in the coop. 4 EE eggs have been scrambled now.

I am worried for the one egg.and the one chick

Ms,@Sally Sunshine

I'm,worried about the rest in the incubator

How about you just stop messing with them. I seriously can't believe you opened 4 eggs when day 21 wasn't even over yet. You owe Sally and everyone who has had to watch you ignore advice an apology. If I were your mother I would take away your bator and all your chickens. You are burning bridges young man and if you can't follow advice given to you you should stop asking for it.

Sorry to hear that. How many do you have left cooking? 

11. 8 are possible clears and 2 have some blood ring- ish stuff that I left in case it was veins, as it was sorta fuzzy and not all the way around. One EE, the one I saw veins in, has what appears to be a head close to the air cell though! :celebrate

How about you just stop messing with them. I seriously can't believe you opened 4 eggs when day 21 wasn't even over yet. You owe Sally and everyone who has had to watch you ignore advice an apology. If I were your mother I would take away your bator and all your chickens. You are burning bridges young man and if you can't follow advice given to you you should stop asking for it.
goodpost.gif

highfive.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom