INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening everybody. Just getting in the house for the day. I've skipped a lot of posts so I hope all is well. Anyway, here is a sneak peak of what's going on my way.

Had a couple hours yesterday to start the frame on the indoor outdoor. Actually, 2 hrs and 15 minutes.

And then a few hours this afternoon.

And then finally, we got updated pics of the 2 new pups coming from Germany. They will be flying the first week of March. Plans are Catie will be staying onsite with us and Crissy will be one of our co-owns and living about 5 miles away.

Meet Catie and Crissy.

Looking good, fire!!!
thumbsup.gif

When you get done with yours, come on down... I need to start another project and can use some good help!

Beautiful pups... I'm sure you can't wait to get started working with Catie!!!

Hi Everyone! Needing some help.... so it's my first time incubating. Today is day 7 so this morning I candled all my eggs (36 total), marked air cells and pulled blood ring/cracked eggs. Now for some reason I can't get my humidty to stabilize.... it's up to 38 and I can't get it to come down and stay down....
hmm.png
any suggestions?
Did you candle and mark air cells when you first got the eggs? How did your air cells look today? Pics could be handy in this situation. If the air cells looked a bit on the large size, 36% RH won't hurt a thing. You can always lower it if they cells aren't where you think they should be on day 14. Personally, I run my RH a little higher, but that's just what works for me...

Did you candle and mark air cells when you first got the eggs? How did your air cells look today? Pics could be handy in this situation. If the air cells looked a bit on the large size, 36% RH won't hurt a thing. You can always lower it if they cells aren't where you think they should be on day 14. Personally, I run my RH a little higher, but that's just what works for me...

I candled them all before setting but did not mark. I did mark today and looked around on here to see if mine were in line with others at day 7 and appeared good. What do you typically run your RH at?

I candled them all before setting but did not mark. I did mark today and looked around on here to see if mine were in line with others at day 7 and appeared good. What do you typically run your RH at?
I may get in trouble for posting this, but I run mine in the 40% range. My air cells were a little small on day 14 with my last batch, so I ran dry (28%-30%) for a couple of days, and they were just right on day 18. Had a 100% hatch...
wink.png

2/21/16 7:40 PM Sunday

PLEASE HELP ME UPDATE THIS!!  ANY BDAYS coming up???? 

We just had 3 Feb B'days on our family. This may be a bit off topic but maybe it will give hope to parents of impossible teenagers (I have 3).
Before the girls went to college they vowed that when they left home they would never have to speak to eachother again, and so wouldn't.
This is what the older posted on the younger DDs FB page on her birthday:

Quick update. I'll catch up tomorrow. Candled eggs today day 16. 10/11 of the shipped eggs look great. One questionable. My two BCM eggs are still too dark to figure out. I'm going to weigh in tomorrow to monitor weight loss and be ready to lockdown on Tuesday.

I may get in trouble for posting this, but I run mine in the 40% range. My air cells were a little small on day 14 with my last batch, so I ran dry (28%-30%) for a couple of days, and they were just right on day 18. Had a 100% hatch...   ;)

Oh wow! Well congrats! I'm kinda excited. ...Most of mine were showing veining and saw some embryos the brown ones are tricky to see clearly though so I'm not too sure on those.... the ones your not sure of what day do you give them to before you pull them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom