INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The power supply for my bator fan @Sally Sunshine and everyone else. It had the second-highest output of any of the old chargers in the drawer. I was done wiring before I realized it wasn't the strongest I had.

Oh wow! Well congrats! I'm kinda excited. ...Most of mine were showing veining and saw some embryos the brown ones are tricky to see clearly though so I'm not too sure on those.... the ones your not sure of what day do you give them to before you pull them?

If I'm not sure of any, and they don't smell, I'll let them go to the end of day 22. Some people will go a little longer, but I figure if they come after that amount of time, they're most likely going to have issues... so I toss them.

X2

If I'm not sure of any, and they don't smell, I'll let them go to the end of day 22. Some people will go a little longer, but I figure if they come after that amount of time, they're most likely going to have issues... so I toss them.

Oh ok thank you :) disregard my duplicate message... i didnt see a d tbought it hadnt posted lol

@Sally Sunshine
I GOT MY TWIN CHICKENS OUT! Well, they aren't really swims. One is black and one is white. The white one isn't moving, and the black one is, but the yolk isn't all the way sucked in. But they both are fully developed.

@Sally Sunshine
I GOT MY TWIN CHICKENS OUT! Well, they aren't really swims. One is black and one is white. The white one isn't moving, and the black one is, but the yolk isn't all the way sucked in. But they both are fully developed.

AWESOME!!!
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
wee.gif
clap.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom