INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes! The incuview was great! But i knew that before i bought it, b/c of the very thorough threads on so many incubators. I have found BYC to be just a great community to find good info! Thanks again.

Thanks everyone! Yes I had surgery. Surgeon was actually an old friend of mine, which was nice. He told me afterwards it was "nice and ripe, but not ruptured" haha. It was laproscopic so 100X better than my cesarean. But still uncomfortable. Had to sacrifice the three eggs that I couldn't fit in my brinsea, since the uglybator went defunk and I left for hospital. Bummer, but I still have 9. Yay. I will get more in time for the Easter HAL hopefully! :)
Glad the surgery went well and you're recovering!!! Sorry about the 3 eggs, but 9 is better than none... right? Glad to have you back, Veny!!!

Ok, good. Is this a normal navel? I never paid attention before.

They can end up on there backs sometimes I wouldn't worry

So I just hit hour 6 for calibrating the hygrometers. One says 66 and one says 82. I put 1 teaspoon of salt in a small cap and added a few drops of water and sealed them in a container. Should I trust these numbers. I am second guessing myself.

Incutherm Plus came in today.
Haven't messed with it yet; have to enlarge a vent for the probe to fit.
Sweet! Now don't forget to check the temp and RH for accuracy...
wink.png

@Ur-ur-ur-urrr Have you had any heritage barred rock yet?
I can't find any available. It's just as well... I have 22 hatchery quality BR's to deal with at the moment. They're turning out to be pretty good looking birds, if I may say so...

Yes! The incuview was great! But i knew that before i bought it, b/c of the very thorough threads on so many incubators. I have found BYC to be just a great community to find good info! Thanks again.
I thoroughly have enjoyed my IV bator. Had a couple of successful hatches in it, and can't wait to use it again! Just wish it had a little more capacity...

:gig :lau :weee :weee    now you have to wait until morning for chicks, best get some sleep now!!
Most def!

Im hovering , one pip but it was face down brown liquid looks like oozed and suffocation happened before i even noticed it had pip , but theres another that is pip and im worrying this one however is face up

So I just hit hour 6 for calibrating the hygrometers. One says 66 and one says 82. I put 1 teaspoon of salt in a small cap and added a few drops of water and sealed them in a container. Should I trust these numbers. I am second guessing myself.
Just did my 3 yesterday & 1st was 10% off, 2nd was 36% off & the 3rd was 40% off so its possible
1f615.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom