INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning everyone!

So the serama eggs will be here tomorrow.... and silly me, I did my research AFTER I purchased hatching eggs.
Are they really hard to hatch? Does anyone have any advice or tips? Please tell me everything. My 6 year old son is really wanting some of these tiny birds!! He will be sad if they don't hatch. We ordered 18 eggs.

They are hard to hatch. But, if the seller packages them nicely you should be fine. I keep humidity at about 55 percent (so does Sally) and I up it to 70 at hatch. Make sure to watch the aircells. If you have a broody I highly recommend putting them under her, because hens are way better at hatching
1f609.png

It's been awhile since I've been online. I have silver laced Polish that just hatched and have Tolbunt Polish, Turkens, one bantam Cochin and one Olive Egger due to hatch tomorrow.
1f603.png

Hello everyone. Some serious cuteness overload the past few pages! Love seeing all the pretty birdies. Got a few (55) new cuties here as well, I'll try wrangling them and snapping some pics later.

They are hard to hatch. But, if the seller packages them nicely you should be fine. I keep humidity at about 55 percent (so does Sally) and I up it to 70 at hatch. Make sure to watch the aircells. If you have a broody I highly recommend putting them under her, because hens are way better at hatching
1f609.png

Thanks, great info! None of the girls have gone broody yet, I'm thinking I need some silkies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom