INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening all! I will try to read back a little but great news inventory went well the numbers look better than last year I wasn't fired thank god!!!
I came home saw 2 pips passed out in the lazy boy and now my nose is making grease marks on the window to the incubator 4 pips now and lots of chirping!!!

I just got home after about 8 Hours of being gone from the house, and when I came in, the incubator was off! The plug in short circuited I'm guessing, and the temp on my thermos told me house temp is 74 incubator 76. I have no idea how long it's been off. I have eggs on day 19 and 8.

Last edited:
I just got home after about 8 Hours of being gone from the house, and when I came in, the incubator was off! The plug in short circuited I'm guessing, and the temp on my thermos told me house temp is 74 incubator 76. I have no idea how long it's been off. I have eggs on day 19 and 8.
I'm so sorry!!! If you can get a towel wet with really hot water, is there somewhere you can place it where it won't touch the eggs? That will help increase the temps. The best you can do is get it plugged in somewhere and get it back to the right temp would be my guess. You will find out in a day or two if it hurt things.

I'm so sorry!!!   If you can get a towel wet with really hot water, is there somewhere you can place it where it won't touch the eggs?  That will help increase the temps.  The best you can do is get it plugged in somewhere and get it back to the right temp would be my guess.  You will find out in a day or two if it hurt things.

My incubator heats up pretty fast. It's already at 96, but I'm praying it's only been off for two hours at most... I'll candle tomorrow and look, but I'm almost kinda scared to at this point.

This hatch I have had some high temps and low temps I can't be near the incubator all the time so I just make adjustments when I can and I try not to panic or stress out and so far with my fingers crossed a few will hatch and I will be further ahead than where I was 20 days ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom