INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is official - this thread is all time #1

Not my intention by FAR!

My intention was as it was, s few months ago, To help others incubate, incubate with each other and chat. Not sure why so many people left the thread. Even I somewhat left it. I will not be on BYC anymore. So I pray you all keep helping others and keep things up to date.

@BantyChooks
love.gif
I am adding you back to the notes editor so you and @mlm Mike both can take over from this point despite my choices.

Last edited:
Not my intention by FAR! 

My intention was as it was, s few months ago,  To help others incubate, incubate with each other and chat.  Not sure why so many people left the thread.   Even I somewhat left it.  And I will be on BYC at all anymore.  So I pray you all keep helping others and keep things up to date. 

@BantyChooks
 :love I am adding you back to the notes editor so you and @mlm Mike
both can take over from this point despite my choices. 

:hugs :hugs Will miss seeing you...... Love ya Sally...... Come back eventually, if you can..... :hugs

Last edited:
Not my intention by FAR!

My intention was as it was, s few months ago, To help others incubate, incubate with each other and chat. Not sure why so many people left the thread. Even I somewhat left it. I will not be on BYC anymore. So I pray you all keep helping others and keep things up to date.

@BantyChooks
love.gif
I am adding you back to the notes editor so you and @mlm Mike both can take over from this point despite my choices.

@Sally Sunshine I know how you feel, I was going to leave too but then I thought of how much of me I had invested in my thread and decided to stay. You say very little of what I know is bothering you. Please correct me if I am wrong. You started this thread because of your passion for hatching chicks and wanted to help others. And that was good. Then it got busy, too busy with things that have nothing to do with hatching at all but rather people cutting up so much you get lost in it. Dont get me wrong, I love to cut up too but everything in moderation. Put your foot down sweetheart. PM these thingsthat are bothering you and enjoy your thread. All my love, Pam

Not my intention by FAR!

@BantyChooks
love.gif
Sorry to hear this. Sallly you have done so much for BYC. Your notes are incredible. I too have stopped reading this thread because as much as I like everyone there is just much banter that I have no idea what they are talking about. I come here because I need help with my incubation and/or chickens. It is too much to wade through all the banter to find the answers to my questions.
anywoo, I have migrated to grannys thread and they are able to help with most of my questions. If I need to I search BYC. I am also active on my Northern Calif thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom