Incubator & movement in egg. - RIP Chip/Chipette

UPDATE:
The new baby is doing amazing, he has started walking but he is currently crawling.
He has fluffed out since these pictures and looks so cute:

And there you go !
He is doing good under 87 degrees, he has gotten a little water into him and he's very energetic and loves to run around/crawl around his container.
Thanks.

The second egg has HATCHED!
He came out on his own, eyes wide open not like poor lil chip, has been holding his head up in a straight position,
and has been trying to get on his feet. Looks 100% better than Chip did when he came out.
I wish he didn't hatch this soon but I guess this is looking up.
We have already named him Krackle. I hope he comes out well, pray for him.
Thanks.
Wonderful news...
pop.gif

UPDATE:
The new baby is doing amazing, he has started walking but he is currently crawling.

And there you go !
He is doing good under 87 degrees, he has gotten a little water into him and he's very energetic and loves to run around/crawl around his container.
Thanks.
Oh my goodness how precious!! very happy for you too. Any progress on the other eggs yet?

UPDATE:

And there you go !
Thanks.
AWWWW!!!! Squeeeeee!!!! I just wuv wittle duckies!!! Hooray! I hope he makes it through and your others on the way!

UPDATE:
The bottom right egg has pipped externally but not a lot. Just a little star looking.
He responds when light and taps are going on. Hopefully by Sunday we'll have another.

Hows the newest baby doing?  

He is just a wonderful delight. He has started to learn cues (stop, come, fast, slow down). He knows his name by now and he just loves to cuddle in my neck. He is currently sleeping and is so cute.
Two of the eggs are shaking and one of them are already externally pipped (mentioned already), so maybe by Sunday or Monday we'll have another. ;D

Back
Top Bottom