Incubator Prices...

Dinos_rock

Songster
12 Years
Jul 1, 2007
Arizona
Which of these do you think is the best deal? I want to raise, probably six to ten chicken eggs. I know I can make my own, but I'm no good at making things like that, I'd probably end up frying the poor things.

Deal Number 1

I know this one only holds a couple chicken eggs, but for this price I could probably buy a couple....
Deal Number 2

This one is probably the best price, but it doesn't come with instructions.
Deal Number 3

If anyone knows of any other good deals could you let me know?

# 1 iv never seen this one # 2 put it this way i got one i will give ya. not any good for me .used 1 time.#3 looks ok i use a havabator looks like the 3rd one. so # 3 is my pick. iv used the havabator about 6 times without any trouble but i turn my own eggs. by hand...

the havabator iv got looks basicly like ur #3.. its old a freind of mine gave it to me . he used it alot he said and it still works fine.

Quote:
Oh my gosh, I feel soo dumb!
th.gif
That would have really been bad if I would have tried to buy that!:eek:

I will ask my mom if I can bid on number three.

None of them.

#1 - Just a lid like the others said

#2 - Worthless piece of crap

#3 - Little Giant 9200 with egg turner. This will bid up to
$50 before the auction is over. $20 shipping is too high for
something that weighs 3 pounds. Plus you can buy it new
for $40 at TSC or feed stores without the turner.

You can buy #3 brand new here http://www.eggcartons.com/product-exec/product_id/704/nm/The_Complete_Still_Air_Hatching_Package_9600

I
love Ebay but some items, like incubators, are sold used for a lot
more than they are worth.

That is a good one, brooster. The only problem is I don't want to have to turn the eggs all the time. How many times do you have to turn the eggs a day?

Back
Top Bottom