Incuview Incubator

Incuview is having a black Friday sale
https://www.facebook.com/291203568087/posts/10157767096103088/

Screenshot_20191127-103608.png

Makes 2 of us. I am not one with patience when I want something I want it now. Usually end up paying a premium.

:lau I’m the same way!!! I got mine in March cause I wanted to participate in the Easter Hatch A Long but then I never did. :lau :oops:

But did finally get to use it... have eggs in there now due to hatch Friday

Hi All! Realizing this thread hasn't been commented on in a while but wanted to check in with everyone who has been using the Incuview and wondering if you had any tips specifically for it? I actually hatched in the original Incuview back in 2014 and had an awesome success rate, with shipped eggs at that. I documented much of my hatch in a thread I believe. However, I ended up selling the incubator a year or so later when I didn't think it would get used again (we have a small backyard flock). Fast forward to now, I just received the new Incuview and have purchased hatching eggs locally to hatch out. Have had the incubator plugged in all day to check the temp swings and it seems to be holding pretty steady.

Was going to set up the incubator in my teenage daughters room - since she's a night owl anyway I figured she could keep an eye on things better. However, her room leans towards the cooler side and I would say temps vary between 65-70. Think this may be an issue? Has everyone been using spot check thermometers or anything else with theirs? I know I used to have a Brinsea Spot check therm. that I used back with my original and I stuck it in a water wiggler. I now don't own either - wondering if they're needed?

Anyway - this was long! Hopefully it'll be seen and would love to hear how everyone has been feeling about the incubator in recent years! Thanks!!

I read your post, I quit hatching eggs a couple of years ago. I sold all of my incubators.
Never had an Incaview .. know nothing about them..
I never used a spot check thermometer. I just used to preset my Sportsmans and watched the humidity..
I did my hatching in an enclosed room in the basement where the temperature was a constant 60F. when the incubators were running, the room would get up to 80F..
I use the room for my computer room now.
.......jiminwisc......

Hi All! Realizing this thread hasn't been commented on in a while but wanted to check in with everyone who has been using the Incuview and wondering if you had any tips specifically for it? I actually hatched in the original Incuview back in 2014 and had an awesome success rate, with shipped eggs at that. I documented much of my hatch in a thread I believe. However, I ended up selling the incubator a year or so later when I didn't think it would get used again (we have a small backyard flock). Fast forward to now, I just received the new Incuview and have purchased hatching eggs locally to hatch out. Have had the incubator plugged in all day to check the temp swings and it seems to be holding pretty steady.

Was going to set up the incubator in my teenage daughters room - since she's a night owl anyway I figured she could keep an eye on things better. However, her room leans towards the cooler side and I would say temps vary between 65-70. Think this may be an issue? Has everyone been using spot check thermometers or anything else with theirs? I know I used to have a Brinsea Spot check therm. that I used back with my original and I stuck it in a water wiggler. I now don't own either - wondering if they're needed?

Anyway - this was long! Hopefully it'll be seen and would love to hear how everyone has been feeling about the incubator in recent years! Thanks!!

In my opinion, 65-70 is fine. If it runs at all cool, place a towel or cloth over a portion of the top.

I love my incuview and have very successful hatches. I use some modifications, primarily a humidikit. Living in a dry climate, it makes humidity control easier for me.

Back
Top Bottom