Indian Runners

Here is my sweet runner ducklings with their momma at 2 weeks old.
Does anyone know if there is any way to tell sex by their beak color as they mature?
I am asking because there is a slight difference in my other breeds of ducks and you can sex them earlier then the quack by beak color. I know it is still to early but I want to be looking for it if there is a difference.

Here is my sweet runner ducklings with their momma at 2 weeks old.
Does anyone know if there is any way to tell sex by their beak color as they mature?
I am asking because there is a slight difference in my other breeds of ducks and you can sex them earlier then the quack by beak color. I know it is still to early but I want to be looking for it if there is a difference.

That is adorable, have no idea on if you can sex them by bill color but they are the cutest things. and their mama is lovely too.

My little ducklings are growing up so quickly. The black and yellow one is feathering in a lot differently than i thought it would. Very pretty none the less. Anyway the feathering indicates sex? The black one honks loudly all the time and the brown lacy one is quieter

My little ducklings are growing up so quickly. The black and yellow one is feathering in a lot differently than i thought it would. Very pretty none the less. Anyway the feathering indicates sex? The black one honks loudly all the time and the brown lacy one is quieter
You may have a pair then if your only hearing loud quacks for one, or it can't get a honk in edgewise. lol They sure are pretty.

Back
Top Bottom