Indiana 2010 Chickenstock-2011 NEWS!!

Turkeys here, get ya turkeys here, turkeys! Turkeys, get ya turkeys!

You rang?

cool.png

Okay, folks--I'm going to attempt to create a running list of poultry and supplies that will be available for sale. I didn't go all the way back through 52 pages, so I know that it is incomplete. To correct or add, PM me or quote and correct. Thanks!

Cheesads: Turkeys
Possibly ducklings, mixed breed chicks, guineas, mini rex bunnies
Shelley2008: Coturnix quail
BeckT’s friend Peggy: pair of ringneck doves, trio of Seramas
ChickyCat: gold laced Wyandotte roo
PhoenixFeatherFarms:
LARGE FOWL:
• Ameraucanas:
1 Splash cockerel - $6
2 Splash pullets - $8ea
1 Black pullet - $8
• Rhode Island Red:
1 Rooster - $3
• Cuckoo Marans
1 Feather Legged Hen - on hold
• Orpington (all are approx 4-5months old)
2 Buff Pullets - $10ea
Might be able to be talked out of my B/B/S flock - 3 black pullets, 1 blue pullet, 1 splash pullet, and 1 splash cockerel. If I were to sell them they would have to go as a flock I will not separate.
BANTAM:
• Ameraucana
1 Lavender Split cockerel - $5
• Belgian Quail D'Anver:
1 pullet - on hold
• Mille Fleur D'uccles:
2 cockerels - $5ea
1 Rooster - on hold
• Old English Game Bantams:
7 cockerels in different colors - $5ea
• Easter Eggers
1 White Wheaten looking Rooster - Free
2 Black Roosters - $5ea
2 Blue cockerels - $5ea
• CHICKS (prices are listed for age they will be come chickenstock.. if bought before chickenstock they will be priced for their age at that time)
~ Hatch dates 6/25 to 6/26
Lavender Split Orpingtons from BYC member scbatz33 stock - all on hold
Lavender/Buff Split Bantam Cochins - $5ea
Buff Orpingtons - $6ea
~ Hatch dates 7/5 - 7/7
Lavender/Buff Split Bantam Cochins - $4ea
Buff Orpingtons - $5ea
LF B/B/S Ameraucanas from BYC member Heidi stock - $5ea
White Orpingtons - $6ea
~ Hatch dates 7/11 - 7/13
Lavender/Buff Split Bantam Cochins - $3ea
Buff Orpingtons - $4ea
Egg-Newton:
oegb pullet-for Phoenix Feather Farms
Black orpington roo (he will be about 7 months old)
Cuckoo Maran cockerel ( 3 months)
Cuckoo Maran pullet (3months)
two silkie mixes (one I'm pretty sure is a boy the other I think may be a girl)
White silkie (beardless)
5# bags of DE for $5
1 gallon nipple waterer $10
5 gallon for $20
Pbirdhaven: Black copper Marans, EE’s, silkies
Possibly guineas, gold-laced Polish chicks

Last edited:
Thank you pbirdhaven. Schultz, do you think you could edit the 1st post to put this at the bottom so people who just found the thread can see easily.
Thanks,
Justin

Quote:
Yep, this was the intention. pbirdhaven offered to do this to help. Thanks so much!
big_smile.png
We will update maybe tommorrow to give everybody a chance to make corrections if needed. I noticed as people have been posting what they are bringing that some of the birds/items were spoken for at that time, I don't want to get someones hopes up if these birds/items were promised to someone else so I don't want to put anything on there that will not be offered for sale.
ETA: Also want everyone that is planning on bringing birds or other animals or items to sell to post here or PM me if you havn't already. We got a lot of surprizes last year and I'm not always big on surprizes. I need to know what to plan for. Last year I was running around like crazy to set up something or what not and our intention is to have everything already planned for, and set up before that day so that we can do more mingleing and enjoying. I didn't get much chance to slow down last year and therefore didn't get to meet many people that came or see some of the birds people had to offer. Thanks in advance and I'll probably be sending out a "form" PM to everyone on the list so far just to make sure everyone sees all the new updates. If you are not on the list yet please let us know

Thanks!
tongue.png

-Rob

Last edited:
I will hopefully have a maybe 10 chicks that are not spoken for to sell, if I can catch them. Other than that, I'm only bringing what I have already made arrangements to trade or sell to someone specific.

If anyone is interested, they are a mix of oeg hen and a silver phoenix roo and have been running loose since hatching on June 7th.

I also have a couple Polish mixes.

Quote:
What are you asking for your poults and which would you recommend?
smile.png
I AM going to have to talk my husband into this, btw....
wink.png

Quote:
What are you asking for your poults and which would you recommend?
smile.png
I AM going to have to talk my husband into this, btw....
wink.png

$7 each. I don't know what each specific one is, the parent birds are either mottleds or Spanish and they're just all together.... There are some different color patterns though - the mottleds throw different colors.....white, white and black, gray....and I don't know exactly what all of them will look like when they're grown.

Hi everyone!

I live in Indy and am new to chickens. Have never been to a chicken stock. Can someone tell me about it? Is this invitation or open? Love the T-shirt idea. Thanks for the info.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom