INDIANA BYC'ers HERE!

Haven't taken garden pics, but the tomato plants are huge! We're using growing plastic this year to keep the weeds somewhat under control.

Last year after we got 8" of rain and with the mosquito hoard, I did not go outside to weed.
We don't use any chemicals.

Here's a rose pic below. It's called 'Angel Face', grown on it's own roots.

DSCN3922.JPG

Speaking of chicken math... DH didn't understand why you buy so many chicks, so I tried to explain chicken math to him and I just got an eye roll. I pulled up an old thread and started reading him responses, he couldn't get enough. He didn't understand why when people would ask how many chickens we have, I'd tell them 5.

My FIL came over the other day and asked since when we have 14 chickens, DH responded, you must be blind, there's only 5 :lau
I tried explaining chicken math to Annan chicken person and just got a glazed I reaction not understanding at all ha ha

View attachment 1059449 Marigold & Mayzie. Blue silkie & black frizzle. I think they are the smallest chicks I've had! I get a black silkie next week and then my coop is full! I told my boyfriend we would only get 3...

Adorable chicks!
"I told my boyfriend we would only get 3.."
Let us know if keeping only 3 chickens works out. Chicken math can be dangerous & highly contagious. LOL

Congratulations & have fun with those cuties.

Back
Top Bottom