INDIANA BYC'ers HERE!

Adorable chicks!
"I told my boyfriend we would only get 3.."
Let us know if keeping only 3 chickens works out. Chicken math can be dangerous & highly contagious. LOL

Congratulations & have fun with those cuties.

Haha, sorry I should've been more clear. We were initially only supposed to have three. One year later, these two little guys, and the one I get next week will make it 11! It is very contagious. My friends call me the crazy chicken lady! :celebrate

My roses have been miserable for about a month! I'm so sad because I love them so much

I've decided to keep some of the more tender roses in large pots, and move them into the house in a cool location for the winter.

I've purchased more Rugosas this year, since they are very disease resistant, and most get hips. Have also selected some high centered ones to purchase in the fall or spring.

Do you know what's wrong with your roses?

I've decided to keep some of the more tender roses in large pots, and move them into the house in a cool location for the winter.

I've purchased more Rugosas this year, since they are very disease resistant, and most get hips. Have also selected some high centered ones to purchase in the fall or spring.

I think that part of my problem is lack of attention. I have one in the ground that is a super cute pumpkin rose that blooms orange and fades to a light pink. I have been very busy this spring with Family stuff and forgot to fertilize it. I have another in a large pot that probably needs more sun and more fertilizer. The one in the pot was covered in bugs earlier this year and now the leaves are lazy and there isn't any new growth. I'm a little worried about it. When I have a little muscle around I will get some help to move it to a sunnier location and hopefully that will help.

I lost two roses that were in my wine barrels that were showing signs of new growth and blooms but we had a late frost and that took them both out. So now I'm down to two

A bit of a garden walk this morning. I have a lot of space but not a lot of time so I put everything in my tires are raised beds and I have a lot of herbs in pots. My sun patch of flowers has exploded in color and makes my heart so happy

Attachments

• IMG_2379.JPG
    IMG_2379.JPG
    782.4 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2383.JPG
    IMG_2383.JPG
    828.2 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2384.JPG
    IMG_2384.JPG
    464.4 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2390.JPG
    IMG_2390.JPG
    649 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2392.JPG
    IMG_2392.JPG
    488.2 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2394.JPG
    IMG_2394.JPG
    605.1 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2395.JPG
    IMG_2395.JPG
    431.6 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2399.JPG
    IMG_2399.JPG
    589.8 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2400.JPG
    IMG_2400.JPG
    474.8 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2401.JPG
    IMG_2401.JPG
    662.8 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2402.JPG
    IMG_2402.JPG
    493.2 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2404.JPG
    IMG_2404.JPG
    653 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2406.JPG
    IMG_2406.JPG
    551.9 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2407.JPG
    IMG_2407.JPG
    491.1 KB · Views: 1
A bit of a garden walk this morning. I have a lot of space but not a lot of time so I put everything in my tires are raised beds and I have a lot of herbs in pots. My sun patch of flowers has exploded in color and makes my heart so happy
Ignore the weeds! I ordered a battery powered trimmer that supposed to come in today. Has anybody ever used one? Our old trimmer requires black magic to start. And I'm not able to do it on my own.

Back
Top Bottom