INDIANA BYC'ers HERE!

Thanks, everyone, for your thoughts. We buried Natalie out where the hens free-range every day, at the edge of the woods. I just hate to see them go with internal laying. She was one of six barred Rocks that I bought 2 years ago, the first one I've lost of her broodmates. I wish I could say more about her. She was a pretty quiet and reserved young lady. Never seemed to like having her picture taken if the stink-eyes were any indication.

Thanks, everyone, for your thoughts. We buried Natalie out where the hens free-range every day, at the edge of the woods. I just hate to see them go with internal laying. She was one of six barred Rocks that I bought 2 years ago, the first one I've lost of her broodmates. I wish I could say more about her. She was a pretty quiet and reserved young lady. Never seemed to like having her picture taken if the stink-eyes were any indication.

Sorry for your loss of Natalie. Lovely bird.

brad~ i thought about incubating and selling chicks in the spring... how much should i ask for buff orp. chicks?

I'd agree with the others. That being said, I'd start with a price your happy with, and adjust as necessary. If the are selling very well, increase the price a little and if they aren't selling very well, lower the price.

Back
Top Bottom