Indiana traders here

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'd have to ask my wife. She has been raising them for three years or so now. We got our first ones from hatching eggs off of eggbid. We had Eastereggers at one point and loved them, but we are really into blue/black and splash birds and she found those eggs on there and hatched 5 chicks the first batch and the rest have come since then. We had the reserve of breed and best of variety and the Indy Crossroads Nationals with one of our black hens. She was spectacular looking, we no longer have her, but many of her offspring. She through some beautiful blues!

Hi. I am in S.E Ind(Sunman) and I am looking for someone with show quality cochins. If you have any or know of someone who does, that might be willing to sell a few, please contact me.

Hi everyone. I am looking for guinea eggs to hatch or young birds...no color preference...just do not want a minimum of 30 birds...
smile.png
I am in southeast IN ...Batesville

Last edited:
what I really want is some splash silkies. and maybe a light grey ameraucana anyone know where I can get some close? Huntington.

I had went and looked at it more then a week ago, then they were asking $50 and advertised it as a water tank. Would not come down on price either. It is pretty rusty and has ALOT of holes in the bottom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom