Indiana traders here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty much !!! LOL!! It is a long tank, but when I called I ask if it was rusty or in a good usable shape, she told me it was in good shape. I had to walk through weeds to see it and pull it out of the mud. Then when I asked her how she could tell me it was in good shape , when it was full of holes, she told me if it was in good shape she would of had a $100 dollars on it. I was not very happy driving that far to see her "Antiques" LOL!!! I went and bought a new one for $120 and it is hard plastic and will last a life time.

Yep I think it is the 18th. We are taking a couple of chickens to show. We will be there with some bantam and LF Ameraucana, and my daughter is taking some bantam cochins. Anyone going stop and say high. I'll be the old lady ,with an 11yr old girl(my youngest) My oldest daughter and my 2yr old grandson. My name is Sally

does anyone have any information on the show in Bloomington? Such as where it is, times, what all will be there? I've not been to one of these shows yet but would like to try to get there to check it out.

Here is the link for the show www.gatewaypoultry.org
Hopefully, we will see a lot of people from BYC. It should be a good show. Like my mother (Little Ameraucana Mom) said we are bringing several wonderful birds to the show. I can't wait. I will be showing two of my blue Ameraucana hens and my black rooster. My son will be showing a black hen.

I am in Crawfordsville I am looking for burbon red or royal palm turkeys and possibly some ducks

i have cash or straight run week old black austrolop and silver laced wyandotte chicks to trade i also have some rabbits i would trade they are not pedigreed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom