Indiana traders here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bummer about the Bloomington show! I was hoping it was going to be a bit sooner than that. Guess I'll have to settle on driving out to Ohio and then to Connersville in Dec.
smile.png

I asked this over on the egglayers board, but thought I'd bring it here as well.

What are some good bantam layers? Or are there many? Do people mostly use bantams for show?

We want egg layers and I'm wondering if I should focus more on getting heavy/standard sized birds. But the bantams are sooo cute!

b

I am in SE Indiana, Jennings county and have 2 blue slate toms and a black spanish tom( I think) they are 13 weeks old. Up for sale...if anyone wants them.
edited to add....I also have 3 BR cockerells. 14 weeks old.

Last edited:
epona<

I think most folks do use them for show.
I don't know the difference in laying between them and standard except for size.
Any one know?

I'd say they lay the same?
Really small eggs tho.

east central Indiana. pullets/ hens 4-sale in
Rhode Island Reds
Buff Orpingtons
Barred Rocks
Black Jersey Giants
Black Australorpes
Ameraucanas
All are from pullorum-free hatcheries and all are vaccinated for Mareks and Newcastle
12362_poultry_005.jpg

I live near Wiliamsport in Warren Co. About 20 miles from Danville Il. I have 9 pearl guinea keets for sale.
Fully feathered and ready to go.. 4.00 ea. or 3 for 10.00.
And 2 that are pied for 5.00 ea.
Also lavender, pearl and purple ones almost grown at 6.00 ea. These might be old enough to be sexed...

Also 3 newborn muscovy ducks. 1 ea. of black, blue and chocolate 5.00 ea.... cuties:D

1 young mated pr. of Chinese geese 30.00 for the pr.

Also a dozen turkeys, half grown. 4 are Eastern, rest are royal palm or sweetgrass. nice healthy ones 10.00 ea. I think there is one buff one in there......

pm me if interested. thanks, Lilchick

HI, just wanted some 'fresh' pullets/hens to add to my mixed flock.The feed store has chickies,another has not too nice(beak clipped!)Ameracunas.I'm in Northern California-anyone have standards for sale? Maybe 4-7 in numbers.I saw some on Craigs list-but not for $30 per hen!
Thanks

Hi,
You might want to post a wanted to buy in CA. add here, we're all Indiana in this post,
Best of luck,
Angela

I'll be selling some laying hens in south central Indiana(nr Seymour) in the next couple of weeks. Born March '07-March '08. Breeds for sale include Barred Rocks, Ameraucanas, one buff orp, Rhode Islands, and a few brown leghorns. I may add some New Hampshires and red sex links. In total, I'll sell 35-40 of the 65 I have. Will return emails as time allows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom