Indiana traders here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for Muscovy Ducks mature or chicks.
fl.gif

I have 2 male muscovy ducks FREE. They are a dark chocolate colored..
They are pets and often follow me around in a.m. while I do chores. Just waiting for me to feed them!
To a good home only! Not for butcher...
I already have 2 dominant males and these young boys need new homes....

I do have 4 nice hens for sale to go with these males.. 10.00 ea.

Last edited:
Hello, all

I have 12 2008 hatch guineas for sale--9 pearl and 3 white. They started visiting a neighbor, so I had to shut them in and don't like doing that.

I also have 3 or 4 EE cockerels that I would give away. Set eggs last summer and of course got mostly guys. Also have a silkie-phoenix cross cockerel--had a stranger in my silkie pen! I don't have the heart to butcher. None of them show quality; I just enjoy my flock.

Should have peafowl eggs and chicks later this spring and summer.

I'm just off SR 3 about halfway between Greensburg and North Vernon.

Hi, I am looking for some silkie eggs or silkie birds near by. I bought some eggs that didn't hatch so I'm hoping to find some that are near enough I can pick up. I really need a bearded white, splash, blue or black rooster if anyone has too many roos!
wink.png

Thanks! Steph

Hey, I live in Southern Indiana, and have a wonderful flock of Show Quality Silkies all white. Maybe we could meet. Just let me know...PM me.

I am in Fort Wayne Indiana and have two pairs of Royal Palm Turkeys - about 1 year old. Great layers and brooders. Also, some Roun/Blue Swed cross Drakes. Can send pictures if wanted.

Willing to sell or trade for call ducks, guineas. I travel a bit around the state and into Ohio and MI. So can deliver if I am in the area.

Hi Sheepgal, too bad you live so far south!
sad.png
I think I've seen you sell eggs on Ebay too.
big_smile.png
Your birds look very pretty! I will make sure to get ahold of you if we take a trip down there sometime!

Hello,
We are located close to Greencastle in west central indiana and I wanted to post what we have available, will have and what we are looking for.

Available now:
Pilgrim goose hatching eggs
Pilgrim goslings...soon
Welsh Harlequin hatching eggs in small lots.
Ameracuana hatching eggs (blue, black and splash)
Eating eggs...
Royal Palm Turkey hatching eggs

Looking for...
Kahki Campbell drake
Barred Rock bantams
Wyandotte bantams...we use to raise silverlaced but haven't in several years
Really like gold laced, blue laced reds, whites, blacks but not too picky

We really need a kahki drake, and I would like to find a trio or so of at least one of these bantam breeds, we just want some pretty birds for our yard, we don't seriously show as much as we would like to, but most of the birds we have available and hatching eggs are show quality, we just don't have as much time as we use to...before the kid.
smile.png

Last edited:
We are located close to Greencastle in west central indiana and I wanted to post what we have available, will have and what we are looking for.

I'm in Greencastle also. Small world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom