Indiana traders here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a cute little dog I want to give to a good home, i dont want to take her to the pound shes very nice, I just cant handle all that Ive got.
25404_carley_with_syndel.jpg

yes ma'am, I took her from a friend that left her in the cage alot cause the older dog didnt like her....so now I have her and I'd like to find her a good home.

Hello, the swap meet at Knox Indiana is September 13th.
That's a Sunday,is this correct?
I kept thinking Saturday, until I actually looked at the calender...duh.

For sale
1 splash silkie rooster $15
Bantam Wyandotte roosters $5 each colors are
Blue laced red splash
blue laced
golden laced
black
blue lace with gold on wings

and my daughter had 2 standard white ameraucanas

12879_silkierooforsalejpg1.jpg

12879_wyandotte_rooster.jpg

12879_wyandotte2.jpg

12879_blrwrooster.jpg

We also have a black bantam Ameraucana cockerel. I have a LF Black Ameraucana cockerel. I also have some 2 month old Ameraucana cockerels. I think there are some blues and black of the young ones.
The more someone wants the better the deal. I would take $5 for the LF and $3 for the bantam.

I want $10 for both the white Ameraucanas.

We will also have bantam and LF Ameraucana chicks for sale in the next few weeks.

Loys sale Barn in Portland,IN is having their fall exotic livestock auction. Animals include, anything poultry/fowl, horses, cows, pigs, rabbits, etc. It is saturday September 26,2009. Poultry/fowl starts at noon.

I'm in Noblesville IN and I'm looking for POLISH..... anyone close who wants to sell? Maybe even just one..... just want to add to our family of 2.

Heather

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom