Inexpensive fairy picnic party ideas?

Sure, it's "Fairy Crafts: 23 enchanting toys, gifts, costumes and party decorations" by Heidi Boyd. ISBN 1-58180-430-X. Back of the book says it cost $14.99. Hope this helps!
smile.png

Quote:
Maybe a spray on glue? Could probably just take white or clear glue, mix with water and put in a small spray bottle. Spray the blown up balloon, then sprinkle with glitter.

You know those coloured hair sprays? well sometimes u can just find the ones with glitter, so your spraying glitter into your hair.. could maybe spray that on the blown up balloons..

Thank you so much for all of the ideas! I'm pretty crafty and my mom is a preschool teacher, so between us we should be able to pull a nice party together. The makeup and hair glitter is a great idea, too. I'm trying to think of what to do for the few boys that will be there. Too bad she'll only be five and it gets dark late in the summer. It would have been fun to rent a projector and play a fairy movie out in the back yard. I was thinking mid-day, but evening might be nice, too. I was thinking the pb&j sandwiches cut out with cookie cutters. Those were a huge hit when I brought them for her preschool field trip.

Quote:
Yep, I have that on my side.
smile.png

You have some great ideas here. Things I never would have thought of. I like Redhens balloon suggestion ALOT!!!!

I bet that big, flaky, iridescent glitter would look good in clear balloons. Or, iridescent gift bag stuffing.

I found this in just about every color. I wonder if High Float would make the glitter stick...but that would probably be hard to get glitter in after there is air in the balloon.

Ice by JJordanPhotography, on Flickr

The stringy stuff:

iridescentlg by JJordanPhotography, on Flickr

Quote:
You have some great ideas here. Things I never would have thought of. I like Redhens balloon suggestion ALOT!!!!

I bet that big, flaky, iridescent glitter would look good in clear balloons. Or, iridescent gift bag stuffing.

I found this in just about every color. I wonder if High Float would make the glitter stick...but that would probably be hard to get glitter in after there is air in the balloon.
[URL]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3237/5846888247_906a325f2f.jpg[/URL]
Ice by JJordanPhotography, on Flickr

The stringy stuff:

[URL]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3230/5846887989_4520ea9d87.jpg[/URL]
iridescentlg by JJordanPhotography, on Flickr

I love that stuff!!!! It should work!

Back
Top Bottom