Inside Duck Alert!

Cmiller1122

Chirping
Aug 25, 2022
So, I had a previous post about sudden drake aggression amongst my small flock. It never got better, and my duck diaper came in the mail today for my mallard drake. I was just curious to know if anybody else has an inside adult duck. We are just feeling it out minute by minute and tonight my daughter insisted on sleeping in the floor with him, so we will see how that goes. Any tips appreciated!

Attachments

• ADA0156A-AB75-46E9-AA99-C13AC8F5E504.jpeg
    ADA0156A-AB75-46E9-AA99-C13AC8F5E504.jpeg
    595.1 KB · Views: 14
I have no experience but wanted to say he is a gorgeous boy. He's obviously very comfortable inside the house with your daughter.

Could you fix up an overnight pen for him in your daughter's room, next to her bed? If he stays in their, you coukd use puppy pads rather than ducky diaper over night

I have no experience but wanted to say he is a gorgeous boy. He's obviously very comfortable inside the house with your daughter.

Could you fix up an overnight pen for him in your daughter's room, next to her bed? If he stays in their, you coukd use puppy pads rather than ducky diaper over night
My daughter currently has a loft bed, so that’s why she decided to sleep on the floor, so the duck feels close to her. We put him in a doggy bed next to her and he actually stayed there all night. It was so precious! We actually brooded him and his brothers and sisters in my daughters room last spring so they are familiar with her the most. So far so good!

Back
Top Bottom