Insufficient Permissions

onthespot

Deluxe Dozens
11 Years
Mar 29, 2008
Riverside/Norco, CA
Tried uploading a photo yesterday, and again today. I keep getting an "Insufficient Permissions" message. I used the submit form to contact an admin yesterday, but no answer. Not sure if I am blocked, or if it is a system glitch. Thanks for any help.

Same here. Noticed that `upload' option (by album) is missing and the default upload page appears to be the default for Huddler sites.

Expect they are mucking about with the format (must engineer latest and greatest - I suppose).

Here are a few questions that will help us find, duplicate, and hopefully resolve the problem:

• What is the URL of the page that you got the error or had problems?
• What were the exact steps you took before having the problem? Please be as specific as possible so we can do exactly what you did. (list the album, pages, what you clicked, what you selected, etc.)
• How long has it been happening? If only one time, what day and time did it happen?
• Which browser and version are you using (eg., Firefox 3.5.9, Internet Explorer 7, etc.)
• Have you logged out, deleted your internet cache / browser history of files, logged back in, and tried again?
• Have you tried a different browser (we suggest Firefox or Chrome)?

XPSP3/IE8/Chrome Vista/IE9/ (same error message)

Profile/upload pics/select pic/upload ( https://www.backyardchickens.com/gallery/album/add/id/262 ). Bar indicator shows upload progressing until complete.
Press: SAVE: https://www.backyardchickens.com/ga...5901879/offset_image_id/5444514/from_uploader (insufficient permissions). However, the image IS uploaded and appears in album.

As the format for uploads changed sometime in the past week? I (have to choose between `community' and personal album - even though the message states there are no community albums on this site - then use drop down to choose album to upload to). Uploading to specific album from that album saves steps, yes?

Anyway, can upload, just have to ignore the error message.

Thanks! We'll look into it.

If any other members have similar problems please reply back with as much detail as possible, especially the browser and version you are using and the steps you went through.

Thanks, Rob. all software listed in previous post is up to date. Same error message `get admin password or get out of here' in three different browsers on three different machines. Uploaded without any `community/personal album' radio button padding, or errors, three nights ago on XP-Chrome.

Have a good evening!

Why can't I edit my Profile Picture Albums???????????????
Is there a reason I cvan't edit m profile photo albums. There is no tool bar for it. And if I add hotos once they finishing uploading it tells me I have insufficent funds and to log out. I tried but nothing happens??????????

We're looking into this. Please help with answers to these questions:

• What is the URL of the page that you got the error or had problems?
• What were the exact steps you took before having the problem? Please be as specific as possible so we can do exactly what you did. (list the album, pages, what you clicked, what you selected, etc.)
• How long has it been happening? If only one time, what day and time did it happen?
• Which browser and version are you using (eg., Firefox 3.5.9, Internet Explorer 7, etc.)
• Have you logged out, deleted your internet cache / browser history of files, logged back in, and tried again?
• Have you tried a different browser (we suggest Firefox or Chrome)?

County Boy Is there a reason I cvan't edit m profile photo albums. There is no tool bar for it. And if I add hotos once they finishing uploading it tells me I have insufficent funds and to log out. I tried but nothing happens??????????

Don't know about `funds' :p but if it reads `permissions' then check your album after your receive the message (are shots uploaded/edited in the album?).

Also: please answer the questions posed by Nifty, in post #5.

Don't know about `funds'
tongue.png
but if it reads `permissions' then check your album after your receive the message (are shots uploaded/edited in the album?).
Also: please answer the questions posed by Nifty, in post #5.
Sorry, I meant permissions. Yes, the photos are uploaded but I can't edit any of my albums or pics in the album. It started today

Back
Top Bottom