Interior Coop Pics

Pics
eds500, I love your windows. Great natural lighting. It looks like somewhere I'd like to sit and read a book.
wink.png

Wow... all white inside. That would really make a difference AND I agree about the windows. Wonder if that helps the hens lay better? With that many windows, they'd get light earlier and longer (I'm thinking winter)...ummm...just talked to the builder about windows...might have to show him your pictures!!!

Hmm, okay. I'm new to chickens this year, but here the set up of my 8'x8' coop.

Earlier in construction, the roost along the back wall (a railing meant for stairs; I didn't want to sand edges
hide.gif
)
80987_img_8314.jpg

Before the nest boxes, additional feeder, birds - here you can see the roost in relation to the feeders
80987_img_8346.jpg

Two feeders (the second was added when I merged a second group into the coop), 5 gallon bucket waterer with nipple (just one nipple for 10 birds; has worked fine), and stack of nest boxes.
80987_img_9480.jpg

Solar shed light above door - great for the nightly head count
80987_img_8320.jpg

Chains to adjust the height of feeders/waterers:
80987_img_8345.jpg

80987_img_0032.jpg

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy :

Quote:
Your two BO hens are so cute!! Where did you get them from?

~Aspen

My girls are from Cackle Hatchery. I think they are adorable... and so sweet!​

Quote:
Your two BO hens are so cute!! Where did you get them from?

~Aspen

My girls are from Cackle Hatchery. I think they are adorable... and so sweet!

They're just gorgeous!
smile.png

~Aspen

I have two insides... kinda. We built our coop inside our barn in our old tack room, so we have to go inside, to get inside.
This is the inside, inside...

108101_85.jpg

108101_img_0023.jpg

This is the outside, inside...

108101_img_0020.jpg

And my wife would kill me if I posted up the only picture of the outside outside I have. looks kinda bad... It's better now though, I promise.

That looks really cozy - if I was a chicken, I'd be happy there. Honestly, all of these pics look amazing. Thanks so much for sharing. I'll post mine ... as soon as it's done - yeah, like no one's ever said THAT on this forum
lol.png

Quote:
LOVE YOUR COOP! Where did you get the solar shed light? I love it! I wear one of those flash lights that goes on your head to go check on them at night.

Back
Top Bottom