Interior Coop Pics

Pics
I love the idea of the poop trays and I am not sure how to incorporate them into my coops. My roosts are all the same height but I have three bars because everyone wants to roost up high. I also love the decorated inside with the dining room decor. That was really clever.

Caroline

me to! haha! what are they really?
big_smile.png

That's an easy one to answer. Clean it every morning with the kitty litter pooper scooper. For me about 5 minutes.

If I don't get out there for a few days for cleaning, I take an old broom and lightly sweep the top of the sand and use a dust pan for the poo.
yippiechickie.gif

I've spent most of the morning going through these posts - gobsmackingly awesome!
Unfortunately, my girls live in a partially covered dog run with a small kennel, which has a roof that half lifts off. Ive put it on its side so the roof drops down - they lay eggs inside and roost
on the top. They seem very happy tho!

I am loving this thread. My F-I-L came over this morning to help me plot how to turn a small detached garage into a bird abode. Can't wait to get it going...since I'm planning to go to the MD Poultry Swap in a few weeks, coming home with more birds.

goodpost.gif
I seen some excellent ideas.I am in the process of taking one existing coop and one that is being built beside it and attaching them together in the middle.It is a long process because I add and build as I go.Bad thing is I make changes as I go and this causes add on s.I have some pictures but I want to get a few more and then post.Something I will suggest is that when you are doing the inside, place 2 containers of some sort in the walls or somewhere inside so that you can keep grit in one and calcium in the other.This will supply grit when they can't get it and calcium when they need it for their shells.Thanks for this post.
old.gif
clap.gif

Back
Top Bottom