Interior Coop Pics

Pics
This is the indoor run my husband built me inside what long ago was my Great Grandfather's Guideboat workshop. I wanted to have a place for the peeps to go in the winter so they wouldn't be cooped up inside the coop when the weather is bad. The coop itself is at the end through that door. It had been a bathroom years ago, we tore out the floor and walls and re did them and added another window. Hubby took out the panels and covered the holes with hardware cloth for ventilation. I want to put 2-3 smaller pens on the other side for emergencies, broody hens, breeding etc.

This is the indoor run my husband built me inside what long ago was my Great Grandfather's Guideboat workshop. I wanted to have a place for the peeps to go in the winter so they wouldn't be cooped up inside the coop when the weather is bad. The coop itself is at the end through that door. It had been a bathroom years ago, we tore out the floor and walls and re did them and added another window. Hubby took out the panels and covered the holes with hardware cloth for ventilation. I want to put 2-3 smaller pens on the other side for emergencies, broody hens, breeding etc.

Your indoor run is nice and very clever
thumbsup.gif

I have nothing to add other than I have saved about 30 different pictures from this thread! A small bonus for being chicken crazy- but having to wait a year to start on anything! You guys have some amazing ideas that I'm going to pilfer!

Somehow I could not edit my post to get the verbage where I wanted it, so...

This is a coop I just completed. It is, of course, a tractor style for our yard.

Here is my Silkie/Dove coop...I changed the setting a few times in the last 6 months and finally hit it on the nail with this setting...

This is the sleeping area..

Back
Top Bottom