Interior Coop Pics

Pics
Quote:
Sure, but you'd have to sleep on the bottom roost bar. The top one gets a little crowded.
wink.png

I'm in the process of building a 12x24 chickens house it was house 12 different breeds. About 5-7 chickens per breed. I'll post done pics of it when it's finished. I have the structure built and painted we are just now working on the inside it'll take a while because of electricity and automatic waterers. Hopefully won't forget to post the pics! Lol

love.gif
All of these sparkling clean, pristine interiors are beautiful.

barnie.gif
But, I am done following this thread!!

I don't know how you all do it?? Poopless chickens?? Every other day I take a drywall putty knife and literally scrape off the poo from my roosts and poop boards. Every week or two I have to scrub poo from the ceilings all down the walls. Do you re-paint every day??

It is just too depressing to admire your impossibly clean coops and then head out to find poopy splatters on the walls that I just scrubbed.
hit.gif
yuckyuck.gif
Cracked me up.

Here is the inside of our new coop. Nice and clean before we added the chickens..haha

Can you send Martha Stewart over to our place when she's done photographing your set up? We really need the help over here. B^)

Another poster announced that they were tossing a tarp over their coop and backing away after seeing yours - but I've got them beat because mine already has a tarp tossed over it. B^)

Can you send Martha Stewart over to our place when she's done photographing your set up? We really need the help over here. B^)

Another poster announced that they were tossing a tarp over their coop and backing away after seeing yours - but I've got them beat because mine already has a tarp tossed over it. B^)

Oh mah gah. Hilarious!

We have the hay tray fastened to one side of ours, lol.

Long story short- this last one was The Coop That Would Not Be Built. Hunny's plan didn't work out the way he liked because the scale was so much larger.

We just had a barn shed dropped. Floor is in and it's been painted. Hopefully we can move everybody over in the next day or two...

Our coop is a converted dog kennel. It's 4x8 and home to three Wyandottes.

Inside store bought nesting boxes...and the feeder was made by a guy on this site.

Made a poop hammock for under the roost and haven't had to clean the floor since.

I'm in the process of covering the wall behind the roost with feed bags...kinda a mosaic but not done yet.

There ya go...

Back
Top Bottom