International Black Copper Marans Thread - Breeding to the SOP

P1130394.JPG
P1130397.JPG

Dalakhania splash copper hen is having ago at her niece Khabiba . they look a like .

they will be staying indoor for 2 weeks ,they need to get used to each other and used to they new coop . than we let them loose . one big group .
all the feeders will be inside . big water system will be installed for them straight from the big water tank ,all automatic .
this group has 86 pullets year old now ,plus 38 hens .
need to get ready off more chooks ,my friend is coming back to take 40 or 50 . want to keep 80 of this large group plus the younger group #6 { 22 pullets 10 months old now }

chooks man

I want to keep 100 hens and pullets that including the group #6

chooks man

P1130369.JPG
P1130370.JPG
P1130372.JPG
P1130373.JPG
P1130375.JPG

group #6 my favorite , they are loving they new pen .
they are laying well large dark eggs .

all the hens and pullets are giving new feed .Show Bird Breeders 17 % protein . available all time and 20g of wheat by head a day
water always with ACV .
preparing them for the next month breeding .I like to breed my chooks late Spring Early summer Xmas time .find out chicks hatched this time of year grow faster and are more robust . Never do late winter /Early Spring .

chooks man

View attachment 2364504View attachment 2364505
Dalakhania splash copper hen is having ago at her niece Khabiba . they look a like .

they will be staying indoor for 2 weeks ,they need to get used to each other and used to they new coop . than we let them loose . one big group .
all the feeders will be inside . big water system will be installed for them straight from the big water tank ,all automatic .
this group has 86 pullets year old now ,plus 38 hens .
need to get ready off more chooks ,my friend is coming back to take 40 or 50 . want to keep 80 of this large group plus the younger group #6 { 22 pullets 10 months old now }

chooks man

I want to keep 100 hens and pullets that including the group #6

chooks man
I need to set up a auto waterer but winters are cold here. Not sure how I would do that.

View attachment 2364529View attachment 2364530
broody hens and pullets . 2 or 3 by c
I need to set up a auto waterer but winters are cold here. Not sure how I would do that.

it is very cold in your area .your rooster comb need the heat lamp I don t think water will freeze .I could be wrong .
here in my place having a problem in Summer .the water get too hot .I m not there full time . so I need to take water straight from 45000 l tank , always cool .plus I don t have to fill it up .

chooks man

Two marbled eyed pullets with good hackle color. Pullet on the left's sire is Dark Halo, Dam is Malika. Pullet on the right's sire is Dark Angel and Dam is 004. I didn't raise many from 004 because her eggs didn't hatch well. I threw her out early in the season. I think I ended up with 2 chicks from her, a cockerel with terrible golden yellow copper and this pullet. The cockerel was killed by a racoon.

View attachment 2362513

baby 004 is very chunky .love her thick body type and Stand . good head on her too .
Malika s baby is longer .more time to fill up .gorgeous hackle marking and copper .

chooks man

Back
Top Bottom