International Black Copper Marans Thread - Breeding to the SOP

@marchick
let look at them one by one
first photo .
1669865952788.png

good looking black copper cockerels .hard to tell , but I can see the cockerel at the front .he is big type the problem he has is his comb has a double point ( M ) type at the front ,his hackle look lighter at the end , not sure if it is from the flash light or what .
the one next to him see to have a better head and lower tail .
chooks man

@Marchicks
let loook at this one .
1669867026962.png

this dude was in the first photo the one I said he has a good head and low tail .. love his body typwe chunky ,his shoulder are well colored ,complete pattern . his comb is nice just need more point ,but better the double point .
I like this one for sure .
chooks man

I did get a few pictures today. There are 2 Blcm and 4 BC cockerels. I think this is going to be a difficult choice for me. I need Chooksman pro advice.
I think I commented on 3 cockerels .
what do you think .
for the final selection I need single photos of each with number if possible so we don t make mistake on selection .
chooks man

I think I commented on 3 cockerels .
what do you think .
for the final selection I need single photos of each with number if possible so we don t make mistake on selection .
chooks man
I only see where you commented on two. Am I missing one? I need to put colored leg bands on them. I will try and get that done soon. Then get you some individual photos.

@marchick
let look at them one by one
first photo .
View attachment 3337755

good looking black copper cockerels .hard to tell , but I can see the cockerel at the front .he is big type the problem he has is his comb has a double point ( M ) type at the front ,his hackle look lighter at the end , not sure if it is from the flash light or what .
the one next to him see to have a better head and lower tail .
chooks man
The one in front I am leaning away from. His tail is high but may be because he is always on alert. I think his tail is a little long too. I like the one behind much better.

Back
Top Bottom