International Black Copper Marans Thread - Breeding to the SOP

Hi RedBank , you are now in contact with a source . pure marans .

one day you will have those gorgeous eggs from France ,matter of time ,the things will change .

I m pleased you found your way. to a true marans place. learn a little french or master the translator and you are in business

good luck

chooks man
Thank you for helping me get there. Also have to say you are a wonderful mentor to all. You share your passion and knowledge unselfishly without an inflated ego....... admirable.

FRQN . Froment a queue noir = Black taill buff

FRD = froment doree' .= Wheaten

I know how you feeling about the heat .Australia is very hot in the summer time. keep them cool . giving them green is good . cold water too.

chooks man

RedBank ;

I m fascinated about genetic .
I did a lot project around a world . breeding cattle , sheep, goat , chicken . pigeon . plants .

so with a marans is not exception . I love them ( my mam had them in the 70 and 80 when I was young boy. she had a silver cuckoo marans )
And I love the people ho work with them .

that why I know a lot marans chooks breeders from all over the places.

we have to share our knowledge and experiences with other for the love of what we do.

I love the idea of people work together , helping each other.and sharing they knowledge .

All good with me . I do t for the marans chooks . they need some one to stand for them and show the peoples how to breed them at the high standard.

chooks man

you will get used to t ,is just a new to you that all.because is the same word used over and over.

one step at the time . we are no ricing ,we are learning and having a good time with the chooks .

knowing a good peoples and be part of they work is great.

that why I have a lot respect for MONIQUE .she send eggs every where for free .she stand for the purity of the breed . SHE is not there to make money ( nothing wrong with making money ) she is there for the people and the marans chooks .

We need more people like her in this planet . GOD bless

chooks man

color ; he s missing the lancet , and the back .they should be copper NOT black .
shoulder Black they should be nice Mahogany ( rich red ).
Ears tufts Black ,they should be copper colored .

I like his tail and his shanks color .

chooks man

Back
Top Bottom