International Black Copper Marans Thread - Breeding to the SOP

I hope to have broodies in my new place. I plan to make a maternity ward for them.

the electro-guys (don't know how you call them) think they are smart and don't want to connect me to the grid that is sitting at the corner of my property. they told me to pay 3 more columns from the other side so that they expand grid with my expences. I decided to be off grid. no more electricity bills and no more taxes they burden on the electricity bill. it is unbelievable what we pay and how much.

I do plan to use incubator from time to time but I already order silkies. they are good broodies and mothers. mine is taking good care of the 2 little marans + 1 phoenix my friend's broody hatched and I put it under my silkie at night.

Great way to live . work with a nature .
all green ,

Bravo
chooks man

Thank you, whenever your ready you welcome to any varieties you want that i have. I don't got have them all yet just. Solid blues, BCM, Wheatens, BTB, golden crele, golden salmon and silver crele. And I should have some solid blacks by the end of the year, the blacks are going to Ohio for the final approval meet before i get them, hopefully!! Lol

I really appreciate that buddy! That is very kind of you. :)

All those varieties are so exciting!

Here are my latest chicks. Two more blue coppers hatched so hopefully I raise enough to keep that line going. That makes me 4 blue coppers total.

I hatched 5 black coppers and 2 blue coppers. I have had zero of Dutchess and Princess's eggs to hatch. They develop but never pip or hatch. I will clean them out and put them with Queen's son in a few weeks.

20190506_110225.jpg
20190506_110215.jpg
20190506_105945.jpg
20190506_110006.jpg

Back
Top Bottom