Interviewing Runner Ducks (with Pics starting Page#6 and 8)

Well something is going on. My ducks have been standing in groups whispering. I think Neferset's ducks have been secretly communicating with mine.
They came over for lettuce, but that was just greed.

Duck interview - rainy day... everything about them screamed of a conspiracy, they were the kinda dames who walked with a different kind of stride. I liked em despite myself, despite the drizzle, and despite the wicked gleam that passed between them when they figured out I had a pocket full of corn. Yes, it was all going swimmingly when all of a sudden... BANG!! SPLASH!!
It was curtains for the young harlequin. But Why? Why, I asked myself as the clutch of runners walked away slowly into the fog, disappearing completely except for the cold bright gleam in their eyes watching me - measuring me and my pocketful of corn - marking me perhaps... who knows?
The nature of it was wrong, all wrong, and I found that I had to get to the bottom of it before they got to her. The hen wood duck with the golden egg.

Last edited:
NO!! Not the HARLEQUIN!!! Why, oh why . . . ?
hit.gif

yeessss.... the Harlequin... She seemed but an innocent in all of this, but the runners ... the runners were privy to things things I didn't want to know. Those gleaming eyes had seen things - things that would sober a bloodthirsty weasel, see...

Well neferset and Terrie need to both keep their evil ducks away from mine. Mine all ran from me today...what's up with that? I gotta stop reading this thread.

Back
Top Bottom