Introduction - Creek Oliver

creekoliver

In the Brooder
Dec 1, 2020
Hi, I'm Creek, in Tassie (Tasmania!). We have silkies! They live in a lovely homemade house and run with 3x layers of security because of the QUOLLS. If you don't know quolls do look them up, they are quite beautiful unless you are a chook (chicken). Our silkies are very happy and safe. I am particularly grateful to this site for things learned to date, and look forward to learning more and sharing our experiences with our little flock out here in the bush.

20201209_204840.jpg

The girls are in bed but here is their house 🙂
Hi! Glad you've joined and thank you for your introduction. Do you have any pictures? We love pictures :D

Hi, I'm Creek, in Tassie (Tasmania!). We have silkies! They live in a lovely homemade house and run with 3x layers of security because of the QUOLLS. If you don't know quolls do look them up, they are quite beautiful unless you are a chook (chicken). Our silkies are very happy and safe. I am particularly grateful to this site for things learned to date, and look forward to learning more and sharing our experiences with our little flock out here in the bush.
[/Q
1606528678036.jpg
UOTE]

Back
Top Bottom