Introduction - Creek Oliver

creekoliver

In the Brooder
Dec 1, 2020
Hi, I'm Creek, in Tassie (Tasmania!). We have silkies! They live in a lovely homemade house and run with 3x layers of security because of the QUOLLS. If you don't know quolls do look them up, they are quite beautiful unless you are a chook (chicken). Our silkies are very happy and safe. I am particularly grateful to this site for things learned to date, and look forward to learning more and sharing our experiences with our little flock out here in the bush.

creekoliver

In the Brooder
Dec 1, 2020
20201209_204840.jpg

The girls are in bed but here is their house 🙂
Hi! Glad you've joined and thank you for your introduction. Do you have any pictures? We love pictures :D

Hei 20

Free Ranging
Oct 8, 2020
Hi, I'm Creek, in Tassie (Tasmania!). We have silkies! They live in a lovely homemade house and run with 3x layers of security because of the QUOLLS. If you don't know quolls do look them up, they are quite beautiful unless you are a chook (chicken). Our silkies are very happy and safe. I am particularly grateful to this site for things learned to date, and look forward to learning more and sharing our experiences with our little flock out here in the bush.
[/Q
1606528678036.jpg
UOTE]

Top Bottom