Introduction

Pennyh31

In the Brooder
Nov 15, 2019
I am not new to raising birds. Haven't done it in a while though. I raised chickens for eggs, quail, ornamental pheasants, turkeys, chuckars, and a duck or two. I incubated eggs and raised to adulthood, but now I live in Las Vegas and can only have a few chickens. I have been a taxidermist since 1981, but now have a house cleaning and repair company. Tenant turns our specialty.

B624AF5A-0A3D-46AE-A72A-AE75B66AE9FE.jpeg

A few chickens outside, and a small cage of quail inside! :clap:clap

Hello! We live in Texas on several acres of land. I've been raising chickens for about a year now for eggs. We currently have 7 hens of various breeds (RIR, PBR, Americanas) and are raising a few more chicks (Black Australorp, OE, Black Copper Maran) to add to our flock in a few months. We love our ladies and their wonderful eggs. Our girls free range during the day and have a very secure run and coop for bad weather days and night time. I have been using BYC for information since I started raising chicks about a year ago and decided to join because I have an interesting challenge with one of my hens I can't seem to figure out. So I thought I'd join and see if anyone could help me figure it out. I'm going to start a thread with my issue and hopefully figure out whats going on.
:welcome
Go ahead, and start your own introduction page. Everyone would like to welcome you as the individual you are. It will also allow me to welcome you a second time. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom