INTRODUCTION

Judys chooks

In the Brooder
Nov 27, 2020
Hi there. My name is Judy and I live in Cranbourne, Victoria, Australia. My chickens live on a suburban block with a nice run utilising the side of my house that was unused. They have a nice coup and a garden and surrounding area to chook around in. I only have 3 chooks, Harriette, Henrietta and Penelope (Harry, Henry and Penny). I can see them from a room that we use as a sitting type room and it is so great to be able to watch them. Very peaceful. They are Isa Browns. I have used this sight many a time to find out chicken questions but have just decided to register.

Hi there. My name is Judy and I live in Cranbourne, Victoria, Australia. My chickens live on a suburban block with a nice run utilising the side of my house that was unused. They have a nice coup and a garden and surrounding area to chook around in. I only have 3 chooks, Harriette, Henrietta and Penelope (Harry, Henry and Penny). I can see them from a room that we use as a sitting type room and it is so great to be able to watch them. Very peaceful. They are Isa Browns. I have used this sight many a time to find out chicken questions but have just decided to register.
20201109_231642.jpg

Back
Top Bottom