TheCrazyDuckLadyHel

In the Brooder
Aug 5, 2019
Austin, Texas
*** RE-Introductions

The Crazy Duck Lady Hel Here.

I raise Indian Runner Ducks in Austin Texas. I have a small flock of 13 spoiled rotten ducks. I sell the surplus drakes, an occasional hen, and the some of the ducklings we hatch. I also sell eggs for eating, hatching and teaching. I'm PT Tested and can ship EGGS to Texas or Indiana. This is a hobby farm, we are not making money doing this, but the ducks are a treat to have around.

Apparently I'm not allowed to link to my website, so no link for you ! Not off to a good start as a new member. This is my second try at having an intro which is the first thing the forum wanted me to do. I decided to put it here under ducks, because I'm not really interested in chickens.
2.jpg

Last edited:
*** RE-Introductions

I raise Indian Runner Ducks in Austin Texas. I have a small flock of 13 spoiled rotten ducks. I sell the surplus drakes, an occasional hen, and the some of the ducklings we hatch. I also sell eggs for eating, hatching and teaching. I'm PT Tested and can ship EGGS to Texas or Indiana. This is a hobby farm, we are not making money doing this, but the ducks are a treat to have around.

Apparently I'm not allowed to link to my website, so no link for you ! Not off to a good start as a new member. This is my second try at having an intro which is the first thing the forum wanted me to do. I decided to put it here under ducks, because I'm not really interested in chickens.View attachment 1871606
Only BYC stuff is permitted..:welcome

*** RE-Introductions

Apparently I'm not allowed to link to my website, so no link for you ! Not off to a good start as a new member. This is my second try at having an intro which is the first thing the forum wanted me to do. I decided to put it here under ducks, because I'm not really interested in chickens.View attachment 1871606
:welcome

*** RE-Introductions

You maybe able to put it in your signature ask a moderator.

:welcome

Thank you Casportpony. I did put my page there. Was given a link to the rules and hope that things will go better moving forward. I've referred to posts on here before and there is a lot of information. I finally decided to join, I'm particularly interested in color genetics. I don't quite understand any of it yet, but I would like to learn. My flock is full of different colors and I love the "box of chocolates" I get every run. We have a forest gump theme with the names (Forest, Gump, Shrimp, Bubba, Jenny...). It's a hobby and we aren't making any money, but after 4 years of caring for ducks, we are not slowing down :)

Thank you Casportpony. I did put my page there. Was given a link to the rules and hope that things will go better moving forward. I've referred to posts on here before and there is a lot of information. I finally decided to join, I'm particularly interested in color genetics. I don't quite understand any of it yet, but I would like to learn. My flock is full of different colors and I love the "box of chocolates" I get every run. We have a forest gump theme with the names (Forest, Gump, Shrimp, Bubba, Jenny...). It's a hobby and we aren't making any money, but after 4 years of caring for ducks, we are not slowing down :)
That's the best part of BYC - all the stuff we can learn. And don't sweat the "rough start." It's not the first "oops." It won't be the (or even yours, I'll bet) last. BYC is all about learning and sharing - and we're all glad you joined! Welcome!

ps - Oh Good Heavens with the Gump theme! You can just sit and take notes on all the different ways Bubba knows how to cook shrimp ... and you'll never run out of names! I LOVE it!

Back
Top Bottom