iPod touch, anybody?

My daughter has had an ipod for a year now and loves it. She just wants to listen to music. I offered to get her an itouch but she said no since she has a laptop. My husband has the itouch. He loves the music and games. You just need to decide how many songs you want to store and if that is all you want to do with it. If you just want the songs then the ipods are the way. I want an ipod shuffle just to be able to take music around with me. But with the ipod shuffle you cant see a screen to tell you what is playing or be able to scrool through music. But they are very inexpensive. The itouch is good to get on the internet, store pictures, music and alot of other stuff. I had to purchase a download for about $10 for my husband to play games. Some games are free and then starting at at $5 to $50 on itunes. Music on itunes are $.99 per song or $9.99 for the album. You can play a clip of each song before purchasing.

(this is to the best of my knowledge) Kazaa and Limewire and other programs are required by law to report downloads once they hit a certain number... 3,000 I think. I don't know if this is an annual amount or a accumulative number of files.Then you get an automated letter that you are being sued for illegal downloads. Now, I have heard that older versions do not have this feature... but, I couldn't say for sure.

It's so stupid... no problems popping a tape in a tape deck and recording off the radio or dubbing a tape..... but now that cds and computers have come along and there is no loss in quality... now all of a sudden it's a big deal.

There are also torrent programs... like Bit Torrent. But know that ANY form of file download can infect your computer. Lots of ways they're hiding trojans these days. And now they have files set up to mimic whatever it is that you're searching for. It's a real cr*p shoot.

But, back to ipods..... once your warranty expires... look into mods
wink.png
Lots of other stuff you can do with an ipod. Lots of little programs out there and even Gameboy Emulators... LOL I have a background hack on mine
smile.png

Every version has different hacks available.

Here's my background....

ipod.jpg

And here's my parachute game that I hacked the images....

It's a hen and hawks... LOL

ipodgameLarge.jpg

Back
Top Bottom