Is Big Brother watching YOU?

If a person has a background with audio visual equipment and a little more insite with electrical, one can actually cloak a few acres into being just a white light blotch on the satellite feed and images. The cost to set this up is just under $200. A simple search on the web can offer complete details or DIY ways to stop the eye-in-the-sky from looking at you. All of this can be done on the ground simply.

If a person has a background with audio visual equipment and a little more insite with electrical, one can actually cloak a few acres into being just a white light blotch on the satellite feed and images. The cost to set this up is just under $200. A simple search on the web can offer complete details or DIY ways to stop the eye-in-the-sky from looking at you. All of this can be done on the ground simply.
Which would possibly make you more suspicious and therefore they might watch you more closely.

I haven't checked lately to see if it's been updated, but used to be the satellite photo of my old house showed no car in the driveway......but the photo was dated on a Sunday, and out of curiosity I put in the address of my church......and there was my car.
big_smile.png

Google snapped shots over our house this last spring. My Jaguar was int he drive at the time. It was a Thursday because a friend at work had his dragster trailer parked on the road next to the building. He races on Thursdays.

It does remind me of the movie "Nice Dreams" where either Cheech or Chong is on the ladder swimming on the fake swimming pool.

Back
Top Bottom